MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aging Manager

by Buzzler Posted 9th Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler
 
148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 11:52 AM
Buzzler, I adore you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:54 PM
Thanks Buzzler, Another great mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 1:28 PM
finally something to combat the dreaded salon glitch... :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:14 PM
Love this one! Thank you for sharing!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:39 PM
Quote:
Hybrid aging uses TS2 style aging for households that are marked for hybrid aging and EAxian aging for all other household.

Brilliant!! Thanks Buzzler, now I can finally play this game the way I want it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:45 PM
Thank you! Finally a mod that allows me to age individuals and not a whole household.

You most likely don't take requests, but let me give you at least the idea, maybe you find it useful: a mod to freeze/unfreeze pregnancies, this way we can extend the duration of it for as long as we want it.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:17 PM
Thanks for another cool mod :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:54 PM
Nice. I can't wait to use this mod
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
Oh, wonderful! This is such a useful addition to the game; it will make it possible to play the way I really WANT to. Thank you!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
I'm loving all of these mods Buzzler! Great work!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 7:29 AM Last edited by KittyCarey : 11th Jul 2011 at 7:51 AM.
It's back! I can play my game the way I wanted! Thank you very much for this mod - it's really essential for me to play the way I like.

Edit: Being stupid, sorry, hybrid aging does what I wanted it too.

Thanks very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:36 AM
Buzzler, you are my hero!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 5:25 PM
You are a genius this is an amazing mod I thank you for all your time in bringing such a much needed mod to life it is very much appreciated.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
Could you have a global aging option to age everyone except the households set on hybrid aging to age?
Hmm. What about homeless households?

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:31 PM
The ability to adjust the sims' age within their current life stage is a function I've been hoping for for a while and was the biggest draw to this for me. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 10:19 PM
Hi - First let me say I love all your MODs - I think they are fantastic!
Please don't think this is negative b/c it isn't - I love your work - yesterday I download your Aging Mod, and I used it - worked fine, until - my adults are going on vacation, and they don't leave, but their icon is blotted out stating that they are on vacation - and when I save the game/and exit completely, their icon is still blotted out as thought they are on vacation. I took all your other Mods out one by one, and started a new town to see if there was a problem with other one's - but it seems I'm having the issue with this one - and I only use your MODs - I don't have other MODs in my Programs file. Please don't be upset - like I said - you do wonderful work - but I'm having some kind of issue with this one - maybe it's just my computer - who knows! Thanks for taking the time to answer, and doing such a terrific job! Robert
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Hi - First let me say I love all your MODs - I think they are fantastic!
Please don't think this is negative b/c it isn't - I love your work - yesterday I download your Aging Mod, and I used it - worked fine, until - my adults are going on vacation, and they don't leave, but their icon is blotted out stating that they are on vacation - and when I save the game/and exit completely, their icon is still blotted out as thought they are on vacation. I took all your other Mods out one by one, and started a new town to see if there was a problem with other one's - but it seems I'm having the issue with this one - and I only use your MODs - I don't have other MODs in my Programs file. Please don't be upset - like I said - you do wonderful work - but I'm having some kind of issue with this one - maybe it's just my computer - who knows! Thanks for taking the time to answer, and doing such a terrific job! Robert


Dont think that is the mod, that's a generations bug. Happened to me too. one of twallan's mods sorted that out for me.

I think it was this one...
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=935.0

Download the readme file first just to be sure.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gnasher316
Dont think that is the mod, that's a generations bug. Happened to me too. one of twallan's mods sorted that out for me.

I think it was this one...
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=935.0

Download the readme file first just to be sure.


You know what, you're probably right - I'm sure it's some bug in Generations - thank you for pointing that out to me - also thank you for giving me the link to twallan's mod, I think I will use it to help my game perform better.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:20 AM
Thanks Buzz! It's great to see this mod back online!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
You know what, you're probably right - I'm sure it's some bug in Generations - thank you for pointing that out to me - also thank you for giving me the link to twallan's mod, I think I will use it to help my game perform better.


Happy to help, please post feedback if it works for you or not, (or send pm) It certainly worked for me

(sorry I didn't mean to hijack this thread)
Forum Resident
#22 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 7:53 AM
I was being stupid - the hybrid aging does what I want it too. What I should have asked is whether it is possible to have an option to remove hybrid aging label from all the households who have it?

Thanks again for making such a useful mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 8:46 AM
Hello, what I'd like if at all possible, is a mod that gets rid of the laughing a humourous Sim does when he's idle.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
What I should have asked is whether it is possible to have an option to remove hybrid aging label from all the households who have it?
A "Reset All" option basically?

Quote: Originally posted by VampireMike
Hello, what I'd like if at all possible, is a mod that gets rid of the laughing a humourous Sim does when he's idle.
That's a request and a request that's completely unrelated to this mod. Not cool.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 10:05 PM
This is great, I love it in game. I love the fact as it's only enabled w/ testingcheatsenabled. Before this, I was using ambrosia.... Which is a pain to make.
Page 1 of 6