Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

No Autonomous Computer Game 080719

by christianlov Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 5:56 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 6:21 PM by christianlov : compatiability fix
 
38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 2:55 PM
YESSS! Finally my sims can have a computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 1:48 PM
THANK YOU. SSX3 was one of the most annoying noises I could hear in my game.. >.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 7:14 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question but, do I download the file that is is compatible with my latest EP? or what? so, for example, I have Uni and Nightlife installed. I use the Nightlife disc because it's my latest EP. so I have to download the file that's called NL? Or the Uni one? :S I only ask because something like this came up on another download and the one I picked didn't work... anyway, thanks for making it :S I really needed something like this!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plemediffi
sorry if this is a dumb question but, do I download the file that is is compatible with my latest EP? or what? so, for example, I have Uni and Nightlife installed. I use the Nightlife disc because it's my latest EP. so I have to download the file that's called NL? Or the Uni one? :S I only ask because something like this came up on another download and the one I picked didn't work... anyway, thanks for making it :S I really needed something like this!!


Hi!

You have to install the file that's called NL.
All expansion packs are backward compatible. NL contains everything about UNI, OFB contains everything from NL. So when you install hacks, you only need to see if that is compatible with the highest (latest) expansion you have. So in this case, you need to install NL version. If you extract the zip file, which is included in the first post, you will find another zip file named NL, OFB, PETS... zip. You need to extract this zip file again and install the content in the downloads folder. That's it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:37 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!! You are amazing :D
Test Subject
DELETED POST
30th Jul 2012 at 7:12 PM
This message has been deleted by Plemediffi.
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 7:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianlov
Hi!

You have to install the file that's called NL.
All expansion packs are backward compatible. NL contains everything about UNI, OFB contains everything from NL. So when you install hacks, you only need to see if that is compatible with the highest (latest) expansion you have. So in this case, you need to install NL version. If you extract the zip file, which is included in the first post, you will find another zip file named NL, OFB, PETS... zip. You need to extract this zip file again and install the content in the downloads folder. That's it!


Oh, thanks! What a late reply, sorry. I've actually got AL now as my latest EP so I'm just going to go and install the file with NL, OFB, SSN and BV listed, right...? :D

Is your fridge still running? Then go catch it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:12 PM
Thank you, this is brilliant. I want my dormies to play sports and interact with each other for fun, rather than sitting in front of the computer. How ironic that we're saying that. Gonna go try this out...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:54 PM
thanks for making this. i hated how my sim and other sims would play this game, when i bought my sim a bookshelf!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 6:48 PM
I hate that stupid SSX3 game, I hate the noise it makes.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 7:04 PM
I can't download either of the No Autonomous Computer Game or No Autonomous Stereo files with WinRAR. A window will pop up telling me to close or "break operation" or something like that. :[
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th May 2016 at 4:29 PM
Thanks! When somebody is asleep , other sim goes in the room and starts playing, so the sleeping sim wakes up. -.- But this will solve this problem ! :)
Instructor
#37 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 11:46 PM
Default Free Time came after Bon Voyage, so that's the latest one if you have all EPs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plemediffi
Oh, thanks! What a late reply, sorry. I've actually got AL now as my latest EP so I'm just going to go and install the file with NL, OFB, SSN and BV listed, right...? :D


Free Time came after Bon Voyage, so that's the one you want if you have all EPs.

goderguy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 4:08 AM
This no longer works for me. I"m using mansion and garden stuff as my final pack
Page 2 of 2