Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 3:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added
 
466 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 19
Test Subject
#451 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 3:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madaya74
here is the direct link to the page with a book stand, but this is a newer mesh, Aimoss BOS-recolors will not work with it: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html (find it under new objects - hobbies - page 4)

the old mesh has been removed from ellis.ru.
i've uploaded the older version (hope this is allowed) for all of you who still want it: old BOS-mesh-file (it's a direct link)


thank you this just helped a lot i needed the old one :lovestruc
Test Subject
#452 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 5:05 AM
Default the link for the BOS stand is gone - does anyone have the mesh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madaya74
here is the direct link to the page with a book stand, but this is a newer mesh, Aimoss BOS-recolors will not work with it: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html (find it under new objects - hobbies - page 4)

the old mesh has been removed from ellis.ru.
i've uploaded the older version (hope this is allowed) for all of you who still want it: old BOS-mesh-file (it's a direct link)

I know this is rather old, but I'm trying to find the stand and it's gone. Both links come up empty now. Does anyone have the mesh?
Mad Poster
#453 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ressydm
I know this is rather old, but I'm trying to find the stand and it's gone. Both links come up empty now. Does anyone have the mesh?


The finding and losing of this mesh is a long and convoluted story. I think it might have ended up at Caravan Sims/Sims Design Avenue, but the Sims Fashion Barn has several BOS iterations, including one with several colored stands and table top versions. It might be easier to go there:

http://simsfashionbarn.net/SMF/index.php?board=136.0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#454 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 11:48 PM
No more chance to get the mesh? Ohhh its horrible please somebody help me!?!
Test Subject
#455 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 5:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markiboy963
No more chance to get the mesh? Ohhh its horrible please somebody help me!?!


I know it's been a while but I managed to find the file. I uploaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d...d_mesh0108a.rar
Attached Images
 
Test Subject
#456 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azlynn
I know it's been a while but I managed to find the file. I uploaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d...d_mesh0108a.rar


You beautiful little thing, you! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#457 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:29 AM
good
Test Subject
#458 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 10:47 PM Last edited by TheRayRay101 : 6th Sep 2016 at 11:07 PM.
These are amazing! But i really would like the mesh for exnems fridge the link no longer works
Test Subject
#459 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 10:48 PM
If anyone could help i would appreciate it
Test Subject
#460 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:05 PM
It's pretty hard to get Charmed CC nowadays but I've found a group on yahoo and they have plenty of Charmed stuff on there from windows, objects, ext. there are two manors on there that are unfurnished. I'm working on a manor of my own and all I need is the fridge after I'm done I'll post it, its looks amazing! Check it out https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups...hesims2_66/info BTW you have to have a yahoo account.
Test Subject
#461 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:06 PM
where can I find the fridge ???
Test Subject
DELETED POST
12th Feb 2017 at 5:09 PM
This message has been deleted by TheRayRay101.
Test Subject
#462 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzap3
where can I find the fridge ???

I did a lot of digging to find the fridge and I found it!
http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed...cts/appliances/
I hope you all enjoy!
Test Subject
#463 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:44 PM
I would download it just in case something happens to the link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#464 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 3:23 PM
where can we get the working mesh from elis bookstand mesh.. Iam looking over and over and find nothing.. did anyone have the mesh still in his downloadfiles, i would love to get it into my hands again
Test Subject
#465 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 9:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markiboy963
where can we get the working mesh from elis bookstand mesh.. Iam looking over and over and find nothing.. did anyone have the mesh still in his downloadfiles, i would love to get it into my hands again
It's right here http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8s77...d_mesh0108a.rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#466 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:59 PM
but the tea room chairs where I can find them ???
Page 19 of 19