I've attached two files, each containing one package:
- "Intro Entfernt.zip": It is for all german users, it deletes the EA & Maxis Intro + "Die Sims 4" Intro.
- "No Intro.zip": It is for all users, it deletes the EA & Maxis Intro + "The Sims 4" Intro of every language (german too).
After updating the game all mods will be automatically disabled! You will have to manually enable them in the game settings and restart the game.[INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS]
As it was mentioned in the comments section, Nicole K. Games had uploaded a usefull video on YouTube.[HOW IT WORKS]
She perfectly explains how to install Custom Content like this "No Into"-Mod. So if you're not 100% familiar with installing Mods, you could have a look at her video:
The Packages containing empty AVI files. I've searched for all intro movies in the Sims 4 Packages with s4pe and found out, that they are only compiled into the "ClientFullBuild1.package".[UPDATES]
Then I've exported all of this AVI files and found the following instance IDs containing the intro movies:
After that I created a package with s4pe, import 9 empty AVI files and set there instance ID to the IDs given above.
- 0x799AE80054CEE156: EA & Maxis Intro
- 0xE096C99F0C5579B6: "Los Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096CA9F0C557B08: "The Sims 4" Intro with Japanese sub
- 0xE096CB9F0C557D59: "The Sims 4" Intro with Korean sub
- 0xE096CE9F0C558228: "De Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C39F0C556FFD: "The Sims 4" Intro with Chinese sub
- 0xE096C69F0C5574DE: "Les Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C89F0C557877: "Die Sims 4" Intro
- 0xE096C99F0C5579AB: "The Sims 4" Intro
[04.07.2020 07:26 AM CET]
This mod was downloaded nearly 300k times within the last 6 years. AMAZING
Today I've checked whether its working anymore:
I can confirm that its working in version 126.96.36.1990
Thanks to all of you out there!
[31.07.2022 05:25 PM CET]
Nearly 10 years after first release... Incredible
I can confirm that its even working in version 1.83
Maxis Content Hiders
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 188.8.131.52
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| General Version
Size: 240 Bytes · Downloads: 343,620 · 31st Jul 2022
| German Version
Size: 201 Bytes · Downloads: 41,554 · 31st Jul 2022
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8