MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"June" - Default Replacement Eyes + Contacts

by kellyhb5 Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:38 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2015 at 3:40 PM by kellyhb5 : Added as contacts!
30 Comments / replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Added as contacts for adults and children

Unfortunately the default replacements may not work in your game if you have the stuff packs. As of right now, I don't have the means to buy them yet, but as soon as I have them I will update these

I made these a while ago but forgot they existed... oops!
All eyes I make are hand-painted (digitally of course) by myself.

They're default replacements, so you know where to find them ;3
I may also add non-default versions soon, I just wanted to get these out there sooner.

If there are any problems please contact me here or on Twitter, as well as if you have a request or just to tell me what you think about these eyes. I appreciate feedback. ^.^



CC in Images:

Kijiko 3D Lashes
http://kijiko.catfood.jp/dcitems4/3d-lashes/

Extra Freckles
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=550671

"[Lorri] Ruddy Blush & Shine"
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1286833

Juice - Hydrating Lip Colour
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1290269

Passion - Fresh Lip Colour
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1290656

"Blohm" Hair (Alesso)
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1281438

"G.U.Y." Hair (Nightcrawler)
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1286947

*Models by me*

Additional Credits:
s4pe
Sims 4 Studio

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
kellyhb5_JuneEyes_Contacts.rar | Contacts in the Face Paint section for adults and children

Size: 394.9 KB · Downloads: 8,822 · 27th Jul 2015
394.9 KB 8,822 27th Jul 2015
kellyhb5_JuneEyes_DefaultReplacements.rar

Size: 102.8 KB · Downloads: 20,212 · 23rd Jun 2015
102.8 KB 20,212 23rd Jun 2015
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
 
30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 3:48 PM
I really like how they look. But they don't show up in my game and they also cause the eye colour options to not show up in CAS. Could this be a patch thing?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeJunkie
I really like how they look. But they don't show up in my game and they also cause the eye colour options to not show up in CAS. Could this be a patch thing?


Hmm, not unless there was a very recent patch that I wasn't aware of.
I'll try and find out what's going on though. Thank you for letting me know ^.^

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:23 AM
Wow, these are gorgeous!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mericasims
Wow, these are gorgeous!


Thank you! ^.^ I'm glad you like them

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:33 AM
These are really beautiful and can tell they were skillfully presented. I just might have found the ones to change my default. Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:25 AM
Thank you so much, they are very beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:03 PM
Thanks! I always know when you release new eyes that they'll be great.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisb40
These are really beautiful and can tell they were skillfully presented. I just might have found the ones to change my default. Thank you.


Thank you! ^.^ That's lovely, I'm glad you like them

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyrose
Thank you so much, they are very beautiful!!!


Thank you! ^.^

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauntleroy
Thanks! I always know when you release new eyes that they'll be great.


That's so uplifting to hear. Thank you!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:04 PM
I also had the issue of these eyes not showing up in game as well as causing eye color palettes to not show up. Once I uninstalled them the palettes returned. I am wondering if it is related to having Luxury Party Stuff pack installed.

Reach out our hands, hold onto hers.
But when we wake, it's all been erased.
And so it seems, only in dreams.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:06 PM
<3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del!ght
I also had the issue of these eyes not showing up in game as well as causing eye color palettes to not show up. Once I uninstalled them the palettes returned. I am wondering if it is related to having Luxury Party Stuff pack installed.


It could be, seeing as I don't have either of the stuff packs yet.
I'm really sorry. I'll try my best to get some money together and get them, then I'll update these and any others

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 1:32 PM
thank you this is the only set of eyes I seen put out that have hazel brown eyes I was making my family in the sims 4 and my bf has hazel brown and your set of eyes come very close to his thank you !!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 2:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedirish1
thank you this is the only set of eyes I seen put out that have hazel brown eyes I was making my family in the sims 4 and my bf has hazel brown and your set of eyes come very close to his thank you !!


Aww I'm glad ^.^

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:58 AM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneprocessor
Beautiful!


^.^ Thank you

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhb5
It could be, seeing as I don't have either of the stuff packs yet.
I'm really sorry. I'll try my best to get some money together and get them, then I'll update these and any others


Like I said, I'm having the issue too and I don't have the stuff pack. I haven't tried removing all my other downloads and just trying these, though. Shame on me . I'll try that as soon as I can find time.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 7:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeJunkie
Like I said, I'm having the issue too and I don't have the stuff pack. I haven't tried removing all my other downloads and just trying these, though. Shame on me . I'll try that as soon as I can find time.


Do you have either of the stuff packs?
I wonder if they're conflicting with another mod. I suppose just to be sure you could check if you have any other default eyes hiding in your mods folder, unlikely but worth checking.
I'm still trying to figure it out

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:08 PM
i love it
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 6:18 AM
Do you have get to work and outdoor retreat?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 1:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhb5
Do you have either of the stuff packs?
I wonder if they're conflicting with another mod. I suppose just to be sure you could check if you have any other default eyes hiding in your mods folder, unlikely but worth checking.
I'm still trying to figure it out


Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I took out my mods folder and put your eyes in and I still get the problem.
I do have Luxury Party Stuff Pack. I do not have the perfect Patio Stuff Pack.
So I guess it is caused by one or all of the Stuff Packs.
It's annoying for you . But I really like them :D.
Maybe some contacts are possible? If you ever have the time .

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 2:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeJunkie
Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I took out my mods folder and put your eyes in and I still get the problem.
I do have Luxury Party Stuff Pack. I do not have the perfect Patio Stuff Pack.
So I guess it is caused by one or all of the Stuff Packs.
It's annoying for you . But I really like them :D.
Maybe some contacts are possible? If you ever have the time .


Grr it is so annoying, haha I just want them to work for everyone.
I recently got Perfect Patio and I'm yet to get Luxury but I'm catching up!
Yes I can certainly do contacts ^.^

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 12:12 AM
BEAUTIFUL!
Page 1 of 2