Hysterical Paroxysm's Sundress as Maternity REPLACEMENT
This mod does not require any "pregnant sims wear anything" hack, but should be compatible with them.
This is not a stand-alone package; you need to download and install the mesh and recolours from HP. Specifically these files:
There are 9 Maxis maternity outfits, so I could only use 9 of HP's dresses. To avoid having to make any hard decisions I just went with the first 9 (alphabetically).
Because the outfits are randomly assigned, I didn't get screenshots of all the different recolours; tat would just require too many test pregnancies; go to the original download for previews.
Note! This is a replacement package. You can only have one maternity replacement set installed at a time. This is not compatible with anything else that modifies the default maternity outfit mesh.
ALL credit to Hysterical Paroxysm!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.4 KB · Downloads: 33,280 · 5th Jul 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4