[UPDATED 3-5-18] Simulation Lag Fix updated for 1.40
This is an update to SimmyTheSim's Simulation Lag Fix to the latest patch.
As per SimmyTheSim's description:
"This mod alters the game's simulation so that sim autonomy does not cause massive simulation lag in instances where there are many autonomy requests.
This should eliminate, or at the very least, alleviate, the following problems:
sims head bobbing, sims doing nothing for a few hours, time slowing down on Speed 3, and time going back to the past."
Differences from the old mod:
- The MAX_TIME_SLICE_MILLISECONDS variable is now a tunable XML in the latest version
- Only two Python functions are overridden.
- Some head-bobbing activity might still be present, but it should be way less than before
- Times sometimes still rolls back from "ultra speed mode" (when all sims are either out or sleeping). Still trying to figure out how to fix this.
This mod overrides the following python functions:
It also overrides the following XML values:
Unzip the mod files into your mods folder. Make sure script mods and custom content is enabled in your game!
SimmytheSim for the original mod
Fixed: Fixed EA mistakes
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 220.127.116.11
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.6 KB · Downloads: 116,087 · 5th Mar 2018
SimulationLagFix_SOURCE (for Developers).zip
| SOURCE CODE FOR DEVELOPERS
Size: 1,015 Bytes · Downloads: 21,505 · 22nd Jan 2018
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14