MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Tropical Beach With Waves

by Snowhaze Posted 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:52 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2017 at 1:20 PM by Snowhaze : Adjusted Text and Requirements
52 Comments / replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
People have been asking for a smaller version of my Tropical beach as well as for a base game version, so here you are with both in one download.

The Mini Tropical Beach design is similar to the original, adjusted for size and with slight changes in content. It will fit in any 50x50 lot.


I left in the wave emitters, but the wave effect comes from Get Together and may not work without that EP installed.


Enjoy your day at the beach!


CC Used :

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=568483
Colored Pool Water by Plasticbox at MTS ( use the green version)

http://modthesims.info/d/553592
Nature Calls Wild Grass Toilet by LadyCadaver at MTS

http://lunararcsimsstuff.blogspot.c...unge-chair.html
Luana Lounge Chair by Lunarc
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545356
Liberated Rocks 2 by Plasticbox at MTS

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1291328
Beachball by Severinka at TSR

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=592536
Water Unbound III by Snowhaze at MTS (Terrain Paints) Colors used: Turquoise, Sea Turquoise
Shadows, Niagara Falls)

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1347657
Island Paradise Set by Severinka at TSR (sandcastle, and beach umbrella)

http://natatanec.blogspot.com.by/20...alms-trees.html
Set Palm Trees by Nanatanec

FOR WAVES:
Waves require the effect player below. They may also require the Get Together EP to function as the effect comes from that EP.
http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
Studio Effect Player by Andrew at Sims 4 Studio (Download and put in your mods folder only. No need to place them in the lot. They have already been positioned and programmed to create waves. Check out the instruction pics.included with the images above.)

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 65,707
Lot Price (unfurnished): 63,563

Number of bedrooms: Not Applicable
Custom Content Included: None
Furnishings: Fully Furnished
Special Flags: Not Applicable

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Built with Game Version: 1.28.25.1
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Base Game Tropical Beach.zip

Size: 188.1 KB · Downloads: 12,919 · 2nd Apr 2017
188.1 KB 12,919 2nd Apr 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
 
52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:45 PM
Default Lot not Appearing in Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackQueen1212
I know I installed in Tray file correctly, but it does not show. I have had this problem before, so usually, I end up downloading lots from the gallery. Is there a way to find the lots there? I love this very much and used the wave emitter in Tropical Pool 6, and it works very well. Thanks much for your additions to TS4!

If you downloaded the Lot with the UNZIP Programme try this : When you get the files in your UNZIP Programme DO NOT EXTRACT THEM BUT: ( I actually did all that but the lot still did not appear,)::
Cut and Paste each file to YOUR Tray Folder and after that it SHOULD appear in your Library, mine did, the problem was that the file numbers in my Tray Folder were different to the ones that were in my unzip programme when I did it , so Extracting them straight from my Unzip Programme did not work.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackQueen1212
Thanks so much for your troubleshooting, if I had not read your response, there are so many lots I would have missed out on! My heroine!

Thanks for that glad you sorted it too, don't know why the files have different numbers in unzip programme to the actual Tray ones strange.
Sorry I never saw this before I just replied to your other post!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:57 PM
Default Lot not showing up in Library
Quote:
Originally Posted by simkatie7
Ugh it still doesn't and I've followed your instructions!!!

If you downloaded the Lot with the UNZIP Programme try this : When you get the files in your UNZIP Programme DO NOT EXTRACT THEM BUT: ( I actually did all that but the lot still did not appear,)::
Cut and Paste each file to YOUR Tray Folder and after that it SHOULD appear in your Library, mine did, the problem was that the file numbers in my Tray Folder were different to the ones that were in my unzip programme when I did it , so Extracting them straight from my Unzip Programme did not work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 4:38 AM
No one does it better than you Snowhaze. Thank you for another great lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 4:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendota
No one does it better than you Snowhaze. Thank you for another great lot.


Hi,
That was so sweet. Thank you.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:30 PM
This lot is *everything*. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for this great beach!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:47 AM Last edited by Enki : 18th Apr 2017 at 6:49 PM.
Would you mind listing what effects you added, how you made them stack and be continous? Problem is, the game doesn't let me place your lot, because I'm on a lower game version than you (february/vampires gp). I downloaded the effect player and tested with the effect lake_wave_simple, which gives me one small, one-time wave.

edit: nevermind, I figured it out, you add loop:x to the effect name
Instructor
THANKS POST
#33 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:11 AM
fav place to go for date I setted it as swimming pool so cool
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 9:49 PM
How do I get waves working on other lots?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:10 PM
looks amazing but nah, mine dosent show up either in my library and I have followed all the instructions but then I have version 1.29.69.1020 and it might not work with this???????????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 4:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlightShadowDancer
looks amazing but nah, mine dosent show up either in my library and I have followed all the instructions but then I have version 1.29.69.1020 and it might not work with this???????????


Hi,
When you unzipped the zip file did you take the Tray files out of the resulting folder and place them into the tray individually? Several people before you were unaware that the files must be removed from the folder first.

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 4:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmyfluck
How do I get waves working on other lots?


Hi,
To get effects like the wave on other lots you must place the effect emitters on your lot and then program them with the desired effect. If you go to Andrew's Studio at: http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio, you will find instructions on how to use the emitters. You can also download a list of effects from there for you to choose from.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:53 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much! Just one more thing, I found the list, I'm just not sure which code to use for the waves, there's a lot of different water listed but I didn't see anything about waves, I'm sorry for being a pest!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
To get effects like the wave on other lots you must place the effect emitters on your lot and then program them with the desired effect. If you go to Andrew's Studio at: http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio, you will find instructions on how to use the emitters. You can also download a list of effects from there for you to choose from.

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmyfluck
Awesome! Thank you so much! Just one more thing, I found the list, I'm just not sure which code to use for the waves, there's a lot of different water listed but I didn't see anything about waves, I'm sorry for being a pest!


Hi,
This method is really handy because it works with any emitter has been already programmed, on any lot. Just bring your Sim to the lot in question, pause the game and then place your cursor over a visible emitter (do not click on it). Then you will see the code the emitter was programmed with. Copy it down exactly. You can use the code on another emitter, anywhere you like and reproduce the effect. To find the location of the visible emitter on this lot, check the lot pictures.

On the same note, take time to try out some of the effects that sound like they might be interesting to you on Andrew's list. You might find yourself inspired.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
This method is really handy because it works with any emitter has been already programmed, on any lot. Just bring your Sim to the lot in question, pause the game and then place your cursor over a visible emitter (do not click on it). Then you will see the code the emitter was programmed with. Copy it down exactly. You can use the code on another emitter, anywhere you like and reproduce the effect. To find the location of the visible emitter on this lot, check the lot pictures.

On the same note, take time to try out some of the effects that sound like they might be interesting to you on Andrew's list. You might find yourself inspired.

Snowhaze


I'm using TS4 crack version so i can't update it to a new update and i tried to get that code you wrote it in andrew fx.txt but didn't find it, so plz can you write it to me ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAl-Zahrani
I'm using TS4 crack version so i can't update it to a new update and i tried to get that code you wrote it in andrew fx.txt but didn't find it, so plz can you write it to me ?


Hi,

ep02_lake_wave_curl

Mind you, it may not work unless you have Get Together.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhaze
Hi,

ep02_lake_wave_curl

Mind you, it may not work unless you have Get Together.

Snowhaze


Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:35 PM
I might have already commented before Idk if I have then *oops* but this beach is amazing! I love it to pose my mermaids at with merman simmers tails. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th May 2017 at 5:09 PM
I love the beach!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th May 2017 at 11:52 AM
It looks so relaxing, I want to go there too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:38 PM
This is beautiful. I put it on the 50x50 lot in Oasis Springs and would like to make it a resort for my sims. If I credit you (and all the CC used), would it be okay to upload? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:32 PM
WHoa! You even got waves??? I need this in game RIGHT NOW! Can't wait to play with it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:32 PM
WHoa! You even got waves??? I need this in game RIGHT NOW! Can't wait to play with it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicerHomesnLots
This is beautiful. I put it on the 50x50 lot in Oasis Springs and would like to make it a resort for my sims. If I credit you (and all the CC used), would it be okay to upload? Thanks!


Hi,
Sure.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 12:23 AM
Thank you
Page 2 of 3