*New male hair style with 4+3 colors.(all ages)*
Hello, everyone. :valentine:
I really like this style on man in real so I've come to make this hairs myself.
I just named this 'Messy Natural' since I couldn't find any better word,
so you can search the name whenever you want to delete or move them.
It's converted for all ages and it has seven different colors as seen in this picture.
4 for the base Maxis colors and more 3 extras.
(of course you can pick up the ones you want among them.)
'Black, Brown, Red, Blond' colors are categorized to be shown up in right color bins
and others will show just in custom hair bin.
I guess there's already a few similar styles, but I hope you enjoy this one too if you like.
*Feel free to report/ask any problems. I'm always opened for the feedback.*
※Please do not upload my hairs on any other sites.※
Recolor as you like but be sure there's the proper link to here for the meshes.
(I'll appreciate that)
[ Mesh info(adult) : (856, 580) ]
Have a nice day and Happy Simming =)...
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.49 MB · Downloads: 59,242 · 16th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by VETTY.