Even More OMSP's!!!!
Today I bring you yet another 9 OMSP's. Included in this set is 9 new OMSP's, the first is a new Table one because I've heard Ariffrazalin's reverted back. The rest are for stairs, for the bay window from OFB, two for half walls from OFB and NL and 4 for each of the bookcases that have a flat top.
The stair OMSP might be an object with the most slots ever created (well unless somebody else has made an object with 16 slots). Anyway, I added 15 slots (1 was there originally) which are the exact same height as all the steps on the stairs, so you can place something on every step if you like. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these.
There is 9 OMSP's with 9 recolours. All of the OMSP's were cloned from a coffee table, so if your object can be place on one, it will be able to be placed on these.
To place something on the stairs, put an object on the first tile of the OMSP. To move it up a slot, press m. NOTE: It will only go up 5 slots, then return to the first one, but if you place objects in those slots, you can place them higher up.
To use these OMSP's, (you'll find them in "Surfaces/Miscellaneous" in the game) you need to buy them and place them on your lot. Buy the objects you want to put on them and place them on it. Use move_objects on and boolprop snapobjectstogrid false (if you like), to place these in the desired position. Once you've got the right position, place them and select the design tool. Use it on the bit of the OMSP showing and select the invisible recolour. Your Done!
Q: Will your sims walk up the stairs if the OMSP is placed there?
A: Yes!, I made the object, object and sim intersectable, so your sim can walk through it.
Q: Do these revert back after you exit the lot?
A: No, they stay invisible.
Q: Do you take request?
A: No, but I take suggestions and ideas.
Objects: You may recolour these (not sure why o.O) but dont include the mesh, you can also include these in lots BUT you may NOT include any of these in your lots on the Exchange. Do not upload my stuff anywhere else without my permission.
All (excluding the stairs): Poly Count= 12
Stairs: Poly Count= 192
HystericalParoxysm for some ideas on what to do.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 233.5 KB · Downloads: 97,485 · 15th Jul 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5