MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 12:48 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 5:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1
390 Comments / replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
This mod is no longer mantained. I published the sources on GitHub: https://github.com/ferferga/VampireTweaker

READ THE ENTIRE POST, AND OPEN THE SPOILER BELOW, AND READ THIS CAREFULLY




SEE IMPORTANT UPDATE INFO. READ BEFORE UPDATING THE MOD.



VERSION HISTORY



TRANSLATE INFO Read this if you want to translate the mod


The instructions for how to translate the mod is in the translator toolkit.

TRANSLATOR TOOLKIT FILE: TranslationToolkit_V2.zip

- Spanish: Mexican (Copied from standard) and Standard
- English (UK, US)
- German: Thanks to Armilus! (Will be added in next version)
- Russian: Thanks to Nihilluss! (Will be added in next version)

The rest of languagues needs to be added.
The translators will have a credit here and in the general additional credits (below)

Works with...

Just supernatural, just late night or the both of them.

Reported working versions: 1.63, 1.67

If you try more versions and these versions are working with thr mod, please report me that. It should work with some older versions.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION

After 5 months of work, finally I can release this mod

This mod applies different settings for vampires, which are specified in the files "ChangeLog — EN" (in English) and "ChangeLog — ES" (in Spanish). My language is Spanish, so the file "ChangeLog - EN" I've had to translate with Google Translator, as well as the reviews of other content that we will see later in the mod.

This mod is a mod of scripting that adds features, although probably in later versions, will be a core-mod.

The scripting adds different effects for the vampires, such as the following:

-Add it automatically red eyes when the vampires are thirsty. They disappear when they satisfy

-Added blood to the mouth of the vampires (this functionality already existed in a Diriel mod called "Bloody Meals", which I served, among other mods, as the inspiration of this.)

-Is added to the necks of human a bite mark. The bite mark is added when the human is bited to drink or conversion to vampire.

- Added red eyes for children when you run for first time the V4. The eyes are added from children to teen.

- Added bloody makeup in the body when you kill or turn a sim.

- Removed the motive Bladder. Now appears in blank. Applied to all ages.


- Bite Mark:

The bite mark effect (bite mark) appear automatically when a sim is bitten so much if it is to be developed as if it is after drinking. Disappear with the time.

- Thirst Effect:

The thirsty effect (Red Eyes) occurs automatically when a sim receives the "Thirsty" moodlet and through "MadlyThirsty". It automatically disappears when they satisfy.

- Blood Effect:


The Blood Effect (Blood) appears automatically after drinking a sim. Disappear when you take a shower, a bath or a teeth brushing.

- Body Blood


The bloody blood appears when you turn or kill a sim.

- Creeper Childs

When you first run the V4 version, the mod will add red eyes to every child in the world. The eyes disappears when you become a young adult. Now I'm developing new interactions for childs to make them more amazing.

The script takes care of keeping the makeup in different layers, i.e., if your sim has a makeover, automatically will be placed over the blood, in where they string the blood effect, thus with all, in ways that you don't have to worry about bugs arising to the makeup.

The script also takes care of automatically generate an icon of the sim, so this icon shows the effects that have been applied. The icon of the sim is the image that appears in the Chooser sims (which is used to switch between the active family members) and the bottom menu (where the needs and everything else is seen).

Tunings

This mod injects a lot of tunings. Please, read changelog in every version to get a history of total changes in the mod.

Moodlets

This mod modify and adds some moodlets (or also called buffs). For see the changes of existing one, go to changelog. Below are the list of moodlets added by the mod. More descriptions in ChangeLog

- Kill

This mod is triggered when you kill a sim.



(Completing this list with more buffs, please be patient)

Known Bugs
This mod, like more of them, has some problems. The bugs of this mod doesn't affects the game experience.

- As you can see, when the script add the red eyea, the original color of the eyes are deleted and when the vampire is satisfied, the color of the eyes is like this:



- Some interactions doesn't appears in all games.

Now, I'm trying to fix the both bugs.

Additional Credits

CmarNYC - She helps me a lot with scripting
NonaMena - For how to load moodlets
Diriel - For his fantastic method to add makeup to sims. I stolen his code .
Consort - For his code to toggle the interactions on off and the bladder
Armilus - For his constant attention, suggestions, great follower and support and for test some things in meshing. Thank you very much!
Deviantart - I found textures here
Google Images - Also for textures
Enirei - For her code to make me a template of interaction
LadyFrontBum - For her bite mark, that i have modifidd with blood.
Aikea Guinea - For some layers of the blood texture.
SleepyGenius - For his code for paying the blood in the hospital
Nihilluss - For his translations to Russian

Thank you very much also yo every people to help me in some things but I don't remember the names of them.

Thanks again for the people who request me features or new things to the mod in the comments.

Thank you very much to everybody. The mod maybe cannot exist with you. You are the best

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 3 Late Night Supernatural
Built with Game Version: 1.63,1.67
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
fer456_Vampire TweakerV5.1.zip | Beta version. Should be like an stable one, but please test first and give me feedback. Key bug fixes for this release.

Size: 4.49 MB · Downloads: 9,451 · 20th Oct 2015
4.49 MB 9,451 20th Oct 2015
ChangeLog - ES.txt | Version History and list of Changes in Spanish. Historial de versiones y lista de cambios en Espanol.

Size: 36.3 KB · Downloads: 871 · 20th Oct 2015
36.3 KB 871 20th Oct 2015
ChangeLog - EN.txt | Version History and list of Changes in English

Size: 32.6 KB · Downloads: 1,975 · 20th Oct 2015
32.6 KB 1,975 20th Oct 2015
Translation Toolkit.zip | Utilities for translators who want to translate the mod to another languague.

Size: 7.9 KB · Downloads: 1,363 · 9th Oct 2015
7.9 KB 1,363 9th Oct 2015
OldVersions.zip | All Versions of Vampire Tweaker. I will only support the latest.

Size: 6.68 MB · Downloads: 3,855 · 9th Oct 2015
6.68 MB 3,855 9th Oct 2015
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
 
390 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 318 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 16
Test Subject
#251 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 3:12 AM
I've tried everything to make V4 work; all the steps you've given, including cleaning the game, reinstalling the mod, deleting all mods and installing only V4 etc. At first, mod seems to work, however, as the game progresses, it starts to crash on loading screen when trying to load my saves. I've looked to see whether my save games were corrupted or not, but that doesn't seemt to be the issue either. V3 seems to work flawlessly. I really wish to play with your mod, as it is really great; however, it seems like I will have to wait for V5 and play with V3 until it comes out. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for making such an awesome mod. Your ideas are great, and I can not wait to see the new version.
Test Subject
#252 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:05 AM
Some news about new version?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#253 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 8:29 PM Last edited by fer456 : 9th Jan 2015 at 9:32 PM.
First of all, sorry for late reply, for strange reasons, the messages doesn't appeared me on control panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CulMiku
I can't use the vampire bed. It says Sims3.Gameplay.VT.Altars.AltarBedEP7
When I try to click on it.


Looking for it... But you can use them? Try to remove it and buying a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdreams
Hello! First, I want to congratulate your for this great job, such a complete mod is not easily found in any place.
Have you ever thought of releasing only a visual flavour? Personally, I don't like your buffs, but I love sooo bad the red eyes and the bite/neck marks effects. I tried to edit it by myself and remove some things, like the painting and the interactions like Kill and Ressurect, but I suck in programming and there's so much numbers and letters to edit, so I gave up before I've done something bad to my savefile.
Well, it's just a suggestion, I'm looking forward to the V5. Keep up the good work and sorry if I was rude! :D


In 5 was my principal reason. Fixing and improving customization and add a lot of new things. The customization works in the game, with interactions on the city hall. But sorry, you can't remove the pictures with these function, you will need to edit the package removing the OBJK and OBJD, but some alters game objects with custom scripts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark__Phoenix
I've tried everything to make V4 work; all the steps you've given, including cleaning the game, reinstalling the mod, deleting all mods and installing only V4 etc. At first, mod seems to work, however, as the game progresses, it starts to crash on loading screen when trying to load my saves. I've looked to see whether my save games were corrupted or not, but that doesn't seemt to be the issue either. V3 seems to work flawlessly. I really wish to play with your mod, as it is really great; however, it seems like I will have to wait for V5 and play with V3 until it comes out. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for making such an awesome mod. Your ideas are great, and I can not wait to see the new version.


Really, I don't know why that succeed, but Im investigating. I don't know of that specific problem was solved yet, but the mod works perfectly, because everything is rewritten and I think a lot of bugs were solved, but I don't know I'd that will, but I think that. Also, if you can install a debugger mod like ErrorTrap to track errors log, can help me to understand if your game was broken (yes, I read, you checked it, but it will confirm everything and also can help me) and also help me to track errors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armilus
I had an Idea how to fix the Animation.
Replace the EA Drink interaction, use the exact same strings, make it beeing the same as before, but give it custom animations. Maybe from another Modder or something.
Just an Idea. Dont Know if it will work or not.
Dont Worry if it cant be done for V5. There will be a V6, right? No need to hurry.
Take your Time to make it good. Rushing increses the chances to screw it up.


Yes, I asked on simlogical to that and they say me the same as you. But the problem was on the animator, that I can't use it, is so difficult becauae delete my frames... You can try to help me! Or anyone that knows how to use Milkshape or Blender!
From the last question, the answer is to Nihilluss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilluss
Some news about new version?


Yeah, I have everything more less finished and just few details. The users that had problems with the interactions that doesn't appear will have them fixed and everything will work better. Also is more user friendly and have diagnosing tools.
But also I have bad news for you. Sincerely, that version is consuming me. It wasn't too difficult anyway, but on every version I was developing, I was less motivated. Yes, as you listen. I sincerely also lost the interest of that due to the release of the Sims 4. Also, I discovered another games to my PC that makes me pass a lot of good time. Also, with the studies, I haven't so much time to took the PC. And a lot of times I took it is intended to play and not to develop, just relaxing. Also, I lost the illusion of playing Sims 3 for their bugs and bigger loading times. I have my game overload? I sincerely don't know, I just thingthat everything was bad with the 3 and my ccomputer. When I do something, I need to wait a lot of time on testing.

All of you, you wouldn't be disappointed with the new version, I think. I just want to shoe you a lot of great things, but I really haven't got motivation to follow and also I haven't some much ideas to do. Everything is more less done and the other ideas is basically too difficult or Ea makes something stupid that can't you do anything. Also, another motive that makes me stop is the less frequently comments, visits and downloads.

All of you, thanks of all motivation. Thanks of everything,your care and your patient in versions, especially that one, you are waiting too much. I will publish a changelog here to make you more crazy!.

You probably will be too sad about that news, but like another Dark_Phoenix, there are a lot of numbers and letters. When I just need to edit something, I need to swim in over than 500 files that are packed in a 4 MB package. That is so difficult to do. Also to test what makes problems and what no. In the latest versions, I just edited only scripting, because the other things aren't now too important, but sometimes I like to, but is impossible to do that for mine.

As you can see, in MTS there arent a lot of mods that makes a lot of things that mine. Some mods can have greater function, but believe in me, any have that number of things to edit. Any except Nraas ones.

But I have also a positive way for you. I will conserve the files of the project and make it like freedom. Any that want to edit scripts or something like that with make me a lot of happy and I will help him. I sincerely need more time, motivation and help to continue that mod. Especially the last one, I can work together with any person that want.
But, sadly, I will uninstall sims 3, so the testing will be on my helpers or volunteers. Any you want you can ask me on PM.

I will don't leave MTS as now. I will continue uploading things for TS4, I have prepared two stupid mods that are really useful but easy.

Perhaps I will make a TS4 port of this mod. I really want to make that, but I say perhaps because Ea makes the coding (XML and scripting) entirely, with a new language (Python) and strange and newer XML format.

I hope I will can do that. I wait you on that thread! And I was also be here to reply posts and pleased to receive PMs about editing my MOD.

Thank for everybody! You don't know how I like to work on that, although I cant enjoy my work at full due to loading times, bugs and need to a new version wrapper.

Thanks!Thanks! You are the best!
Muchas Gracias! Sois los mejores!
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer456
First of all, sorry for late reply, for strange reasons, the messages doesn't appeared me on control panel.



Looking for it... But you can use them? Try to remove it and buying a new one.



In 5 was my principal reason. Fixing and improving customization and add a lot of new things. The customization works in the game, with interactions on the city hall. But sorry, you can't remove the pictures with these function, you will need to edit the package removing the OBJK and OBJD, but some alters game objects with custom scripts.


Really, I don't know why that succeed, but Im investigating. I don't know of that specific problem was solved yet, but the mod works perfectly, because everything is rewritten and I think a lot of bugs were solved, but I don't know I'd that will, but I think that. Also, if you can install a debugger mod like ErrorTrap to track errors log, can help me to understand if your game was broken (yes, I read, you checked it, but it will confirm everything and also can help me) and also help me to track errors.


Yes, I asked on simlogical to that and they say me the same as you. But the problem was on the animator, that I can't use it, is so difficult becauae delete my frames... You can try to help me! Or anyone that knows how to use Milkshape or Blender!
From the last question, the answer is to Nihilluss.



Yeah, I have everything more less finished and just few details. The users that had problems with the interactions that doesn't appear will have them fixed and everything will work better. Also is more user friendly and have diagnosing tools.
But also I have bad news for you. Sincerely, that version is consuming me. It wasn't too difficult anyway, but on every version I was developing, I was less motivated. Yes, as you listen. I sincerely also lost the interest of that due to the release of the Sims 4. Also, I discovered another games to my PC that makes me pass a lot of good time. Also, with the studies, I haven't so much time to took the PC. And a lot of times I took it is intended to play and not to develop, just relaxing. Also, I lost the illusion of playing Sims 3 for their bugs and bigger loading times. I have my game overload? I sincerely don't know, I just thingthat everything was bad with the 3 and my ccomputer. When I do something, I need to wait a lot of time on testing.

All of you, you wouldn't be disappointed with the new version, I think. I just want to shoe you a lot of great things, but I really haven't got motivation to follow and also I haven't some much ideas to do. Everything is more less done and the other ideas is basically too difficult or Ea makes something stupid that can't you do anything. Also, another motive that makes me stop is the less frequently comments, visits and downloads.

All of you, thanks of all motivation. Thanks of everything,your care and your patient in versions, especially that one, you are waiting too much. I will publish a changelog here to make you more crazy!.

You probably will be too sad about that news, but like another Dark_Phoenix, there are a lot of numbers and letters. When I just need to edit something, I need to swim in over than 500 files that are packed in a 4 MB package. That is so difficult to do. Also to test what makes problems and what no. In the latest versions, I just edited only scripting, because the other things aren't now too important, but sometimes I like to, but is impossible to do that for mine.

As you can see, in MTS there arent a lot of mods that makes a lot of things that mine. Some mods can have greater function, but believe in me, any have that number of things to edit. Any except Nraas ones.

But I have also a positive way for you. I will conserve the files of the project and make it like freedom. Any that want to edit scripts or something like that with make me a lot of happy and I will help him. I sincerely need more time, motivation and help to continue that mod. Especially the last one, I can work together with any person that want.
But, sadly, I will uninstall sims 3, so the testing will be on my helpers or volunteers. Any you want you can ask me on PM.

I will don't leave MTS as now. I will continue uploading things for TS4, I have prepared two stupid mods that are really useful but easy.

Perhaps I will make a TS4 port of this mod. I really want to make that, but I say perhaps because Ea makes the coding (XML and scripting) entirely, with a new language (Python) and strange and newer XML format.

I hope I will can do that. I wait you on that thread! And I was also be here to reply posts and pleased to receive PMs about editing my MOD.

Thank for everybody! You don't know how I like to work on that, although I cant enjoy my work at full due to loading times, bugs and need to a new version wrapper.

Thanks!Thanks! You are the best!
Muchas Gracias! Sois los mejores!


You are really Abandoning your mod because of Sims 4 that game is Crap. I guess I have lost interest in the Sims Games completely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#255 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 10:51 AM
No, I think you didn't understand me. "Abandoned" isn't a correct word. I think that is better "pause". Pause, because when I will release the new version, I will put that info in description. Everybody who think that is capable to make a mod, can ask me from PM. I will give the files of the project and I we will work the both.

I really want to continue my MOD but is impossible. The game is buggy and too slow for modding and for testing lots of things. I have less time. I discovered another great games like Skyrim and Sims 4. I really liked the both. Everytime I took my PC is for relaxing from studies and is for play. The maximum I develop is 10 minutes. As said a lot of people, there are a lot of numbers and letters to edit. Sometimes, when I develop, the day after I don't remember what now I need to edit. Is too frustant, and i need to keep more than 500 files and 5 bigger scripts. The scripts are a lot of consuming.
I was really thinking on leave the mod on V2,but a lot of things needs for be better and also was a teaching for me. Also, would seems incredible, but I didn't play with my MOD. Play, no testing. From the release of V1, always I open sims 3 was for testing and not play. I sincerely played after, a weeks before sims 4 release. But the game bugs and loading times makes me hate the game. I downloaded Sims 4 on November more less and I really liked a lot of things like emotions. Also was too fast and smoother. I really liked it. But yes, I agreed with you, there are some things left on the game, but the rest is spectacular.

I also abandoned my MOD because I think I have more less everything I wanted for my MOD. Also, there are a lot of files to edit, as I said before.
I will pause development only for me only, but I will be pleased to receive the others users help. Also, I will be always here for anything you want and replying comments.

Sorry, I know that you don't like that news, but is impossible to continue for myself only.
Lab Assistant
#256 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 1:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer456
No, I think you didn't understand me. "Abandoned" isn't a correct word. I think that is better "pause". Pause, because when I will release the new version, I will put that info in description. Everybody who think that is capable to make a mod, can ask me from PM. I will give the files of the project and I we will work the both.

I really want to continue my MOD but is impossible. The game is buggy and too slow for modding and for testing lots of things. I have less time. I discovered another great games like Skyrim and Sims 4. I really liked the both. Everytime I took my PC is for relaxing from studies and is for play. The maximum I develop is 10 minutes. As said a lot of people, there are a lot of numbers and letters to edit. Sometimes, when I develop, the day after I don't remember what now I need to edit. Is too frustant, and i need to keep more than 500 files and 5 bigger scripts. The scripts are a lot of consuming.
I was really thinking on leave the mod on V2,but a lot of things needs for be better and also was a teaching for me. Also, would seems incredible, but I didn't play with my MOD. Play, no testing. From the release of V1, always I open sims 3 was for testing and not play. I sincerely played after, a weeks before sims 4 release. But the game bugs and loading times makes me hate the game. I downloaded Sims 4 on November more less and I really liked a lot of things like emotions. Also was too fast and smoother. I really liked it. But yes, I agreed with you, there are some things left on the game, but the rest is spectacular.

I also abandoned my MOD because I think I have more less everything I wanted for my MOD. Also, there are a lot of files to edit, as I said before.
I will pause development only for me only, but I will be pleased to receive the others users help. Also, I will be always here for anything you want and replying comments.

Sorry, I know that you don't like that news, but is impossible to continue for myself only.
I have Experience with when modders say that pause on their mods all of them say they will go back to it later and they never will like Twallan on his former web site he said before he decided to abandon all his projects he said he was putting the mods on pause. I can see Sims 3 modding is begging to decline and die. Why would someone pause their hard work to play a sorry game such as sims 4 do you do realize EA took allot of content out of Sims 4 it has less than the first Sims Game!!! why would anyone by or even play a piece of Junk.
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilluss
Some news about new version?
The Modder is Quitting on this mod so there will be no new Version ever. Typical. And its all because of worthless Sims 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#258 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 6:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony5000f
The Modder is Quitting on this mod so there will be no new Version ever. Typical. And its all because of worthless Sims 4.


I said on all my messages that will be a new version. And I don't leaving my MOD. And please, read before publishg something.
Test Subject
#259 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:21 AM
Sorry for the other responses. XD I didn't have anything to do with it but they were really rude. I haven't tried any other versions of your mod but I'm looking forward to your next one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#260 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 4:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaloopy
Sorry for the other responses. XD I didn't have anything to do with it but they were really rude. I haven't tried any other versions of your mod but I'm looking forward to your next one.


Thank you for posting! You will love the newer version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#261 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:22 AM
Thanks so much for making this mod, I love it!

Since you asked for suggestions, here are a few vampire cliches for you:
- allow vampires to make non-supernatural sims do what they want (it's already possible for high charisma sims but vampires could be better at it)
- make another sim fall for them without the vampire liking that sim
- give negative moodlet for when around warewolves - create some hostile vampire-warewolf dynamics
- the opposite for fearies, since fairy blood is particularly tasty for vampires
- more creative ways to kill with showing off their great physical strength
- allow children/teens to use the vampire powers if possible (since you're hoping on changing it to a core mod), including fast learning at night
- give other sims a moodlet about cold skin, after touching a vampire
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for creating this mod, I have a question;
Does this mod get rid of the sparkly vampires? Or do I have to download a separate mod for that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#263 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simgrassalidale
Thank you for creating this mod, I have a question;
Does this mod get rid of the sparkly vampires? Or do I have to download a separate mod for that?


The actual not but just developing yes. And working. Perhaps i release it on two weeks ir in this weekend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#264 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 5:43 PM
Looks awesome...Gonna try it out immediately :)
Test Subject
#265 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:04 AM
A good addtion to this would be for vampires to be able to drink from everyone - even sims that they are not friends with. Vampires should be able to prey on all! They shouldn't have to be nicey-nice about it.
Test Subject
#266 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 7:05 PM
Hello, i love the mod and I wanted to ask if their are new Infos for v5. English is not my main language and Not so good so sry if i unterstanded something wrong and the mod is broken up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#267 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ven0m
Hello, i love the mod and I wanted to ask if their are new Infos for v5. English is not my main language and Not so good so sry if i unterstanded something wrong and the mod is broken up.


I only can say that the new version will be the best and is too near! But also will be the last, because I think everything I wanted at first time to do with vampires is done and also, the mod is taking too long time for me because is really big. Also, I'm losing the Interest on the game and I'm looking for Sims 4 and skyrim to enjoy the time with the PC instead Sims 3. I hope I will make a remake on the 4 version.

Take a look frequently for new updates and tell me what you think about that when released!.
Test Subject
#268 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:32 AM
I've donwloaded this mod but it isn't showing up in game? My game is up to date (1.67) and I'm extracting them into the mods/packages folder and doing everything right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#269 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFabUrDrab
I've donwloaded this mod but it isn't showing up in game? My game is up to date (1.67) and I'm extracting them into the mods/packages folder and doing everything right?


I have the same version. Perhaps error of the resource.cfg? Do you have it?
Test Subject
#270 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer456
I have the same version. Perhaps error of the resource.cfg? Do you have it?


I have the resource.cfg, located in the Mods/Packages folder. This is what it says.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package

Could it just be that the mod isn't compatible with my computer?
Lab Assistant
#271 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer456
I only can say that the new version will be the best and is too near! But also will be the last, because I think everything I wanted at first time to do with vampires is done and also, the mod is taking too long time for me because is really big. Also, I'm losing the Interest on the game and I'm looking for Sims 4 and skyrim to enjoy the time with the PC instead Sims 3. I hope I will make a remake on the 4 version.

Take a look frequently for new updates and tell me what you think about that when released!.
I can understand with Skyrim it is a good game buy why would you lose interest of Sims 3 for Sims 4!!!!! EA took so much out of the Sims Game its Crazy. The Game Does not have some of the Basic Features in Sims 1 base game HAD. There are No Maids. Firefighters.Gardeners and a Ton of other content!!!! Don't waste your time with Sims 4. me personally I will Boycott Sims 4 I will Never Buy that Piece of Junk. EA just Slapped something together with Glue and called it the Next Sims GAME!!!!! SIMS 4 does not even Deserve to be even be called SIMS. Why don't play something like Second Life. it is a way Better Simulation Game than Sims 4 or why don't you play Call of Duty. There are lots of those Games. EA has where they want you they want to nickle dime you and all of their "Customers". EA is Corrupt. Sims 3 is probably Maxis's last great game
Test Subject
#272 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:12 PM
Are there new Infos for the werewolf Tweaker?
Test Subject
#273 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:28 PM
Thanks for this great mod

By the way, I noticed it conflicts a little with Nraas occults hybrid options. My vampire and fairy had a hybrid soon, and when he got into teen, his body started to glitch and clothes got a mess. So I had to remove all hybrids, and only add one type. I got into normal again ^^
Test Subject
DELETED POST
20th Mar 2015 at 9:59 PM
This message has been deleted by Yuuna77. Reason: Delete
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#274 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:51 PM Last edited by fer456 : 28th Mar 2015 at 3:15 PM.
Sorry for the long time!. I had a lot of work in real life and a bit obssesed on finish the new version. Well, it will be released this week. All the wait finish!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFabUrDrab
I have the resource.cfg, located in the Mods/Packages folder. This is what it says.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package

Could it just be that the mod isn't compatible with my computer?


I have this:

Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.dbc
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.dbc

put that and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony5000f
I can understand with Skyrim it is a good game buy why would you lose interest of Sims 3 for Sims 4!!!!! EA took so much out of the Sims Game its Crazy. The Game Does not have some of the Basic Features in Sims 1 base game HAD. There are No Maids. Firefighters.Gardeners and a Ton of other content!!!! Don't waste your time with Sims 4. me personally I will Boycott Sims 4 I will Never Buy that Piece of Junk. EA just Slapped something together with Glue and called it the Next Sims GAME!!!!! SIMS 4 does not even Deserve to be even be called SIMS. Why don't play something like Second Life. it is a way Better Simulation Game than Sims 4 or why don't you play Call of Duty. There are lots of those Games. EA has where they want you they want to nickle dime you and all of their "Customers". EA is Corrupt. Sims 3 is probably Maxis's last great game


Yes, i agree with you. The Sims 4 has a lot of things left. But my main reason for uninstall and leave Sims 3 is the poor performance. For play the game, i need to wait at least 45 minutes to finish loading. 45 minutes!!!!. In that time, i can do a lot of things on other games. Sims 4 load in 1 minute and is the most "similar" to Sims 3 game, so it makes me interested on the game. Also the beautiful graphics with really good performance attracted me at first time.

And all of the last things you say, i agree totally with you. Now, the videogames enterprises want to make money, not to make interesting things for users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephmendes
Thanks for this great mod

By the way, I noticed it conflicts a little with Nraas occults hybrid options. My vampire and fairy had a hybrid soon, and when he got into teen, his body started to glitch and clothes got a mess. So I had to remove all hybrids, and only add one type. I got into normal again ^^


Known issue. My problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ven0m
Are there new Infos for the werewolf Tweaker?


Like that mod, i want to finish all work on Sims 3. Reasons in this post above and in the entire thread.
But i will save all my work forever . So, if you want to edit this mod or continue Werewolf Tweaker (started but not finished, the part developed works well), you only need to PM me and you can continue. Obviously, i will help you on anything you need.

Also, if you want, the modifications you make could be uploaded here, obviously with your own credits.
Also the same with Werewolf Tweaker. You can upload it, but rememeber that all the framework of my mods are mine.
Page 11 of 16