Skin Collection #2 - defaults
With the help of two lovely people that I really can't thank enough, I finally have a default skin set to offer you.
Three cheers to Angelyne and SleepycatDSL – without whom I could never have done this.
Please, read below:
1 – These skins will show up instead of the Maxis defaults in your game. Before copying them to your download folder, I advice that you remove any other skin defaults.
2 – I will not send any of the hairstyles shown in the pictures (I mention this only because I receive so many requests for them... but they're not mine)
3 – The eye colours are not included this time. I have a default set coming up, so be patient.
4 – These skins have nipples but not genitals.
5 – Feel free to upload these with your Sims on non-pay sites, but include credits to Angelyne, SleepycatDSL and myself or a link to this thread where credits are given, as well as make sure to warn people that they are defaults.
Thank you – and enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.16 MB · Downloads: 64,910 · 5th Feb 2006
Size: 5.77 MB · Downloads: 70,630 · 5th Feb 2006
Size: 5.80 MB · Downloads: 74,692 · 5th Feb 2006
Size: 4.22 MB · Downloads: 80,862 · 5th Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 12