Tom Thumb Nursery "Once Upon a Time...": 8 new meshes
When I was a little girl, my favourite fairytale was the fabulous story of Tom Thumb.
Tom Thumb is the name of a traditional hero in English folklore who was no bigger than his father's thumb. The Story: in the days of King Arthur, a poor, childless couple allow an old beggar (secretly the magician Merlin) to take refreshment in their home. The couple longs for a son and would be content even if he was no bigger than a thumb. Amused by this notion, Merlin casts a spell which resulted in the birth of the diminutive Tom Thumb....If you are interested by this story you can find more details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Thumb
So, today, my entry for the new contest is Tom Thumb nursery set called "Once upon a time..."
This set contains 8 new meshes
-a crib and a bath tub:
a changing table and a sink:
-a high chair and a potty
-curtains and floor lamp:
I really apreciated to create this new amusing set!
Have fun with it!
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Bath tub/ 958
Changing Table/ 1626
Floor Lamp/ 702
High Chair/ 1004
Custom Content by Me:
- "Once Upon a Time..." Sink
- "Once upon a Time" Bath Tub
- "Once Upon a Time..." Changing Table
- "Once Upon a Time..." Crib
- "Once Upon a Time" Curtains
- "Once Upon a Time..." Floor Lamp
- "Once Upon a Time" High Chair
- "Once Upon a Time" Potty
Good luck to every participants!
Created with Blender, the Gimp, UVMapper and
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Once Upon a Time Set.zip
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 47,721 · 15th Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9