The High Rollers Project
STAY OUT LATE!
It's the sort of wild, exciting life our sims have been craving! Whether your sim is a High Roller or a Big Spender, a performer or an audience member, out for a night or a week, there's something here to cater for the extravagant tastes of any sim...
You never know, they may even end up in a shotgun wedding chapel!
You'll find all sorts of stuff in this set. Scroll down the first page of replies to browse, or jump straight to what you want here:
Gaming Objects (part 1)
Gaming Objects (part 2)
Shotgun Wedding furniture
Hotel and Casino furniture
Themed Casino Furniture (Roman and Mayan)
Themed Walls and Floors (Roman and Mayan)
Themed Casino Furniture (Sci-fi and Tiki)
Themed Walls and Floors (Sci-fi and Tiki)
Extravagant, Polished, and Mosaic walls and floors
About the project
The High Rollers is a modding team made up of the following members:
The High Rollers project has been under development, on and off, for over a year! All the team members have put in mad hours of effort in getting everything just right. It's been a huge challenge, but also absolute pleasure to be able to produce something so massive! We hope you all enjoy it!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a multi-part download:
This is a multi-post download. Please view the first set of comments for previews and downloads.
POST 2: Clothing
POST 3: Neon Lighting
POST 4: Gaming Items - (Part 1)
POST 5: Gaming Items - (Part 2)
POST 6: Shotgun Wedding Furniture
POST 7: Hotel and Casino Furnishings
POST 8: Themed Casino Furniture (Roman and Mayan)
POST 9: Themed Walls and Floors (Roman and Mayan)
POST 10: Themed Casino Furniture (Sci-fi and Tiki)
POST 11: Themed Walls and Floors (Sci-fi and Tiki)
POST 12:Extravagant, Polished, and Mosaic walls and floors
POST 13:]Gaming Venues
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
See first 16 replies for attachments.rar
Size: 140 Bytes · Downloads: 8,831 · 14th Jun 2009
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
HighRollers also recommends you check the following:
Poppaea's Baths: 5 Stars SPA and Luxury Living Centre - LOT
The Parisian Palms - A Luxurious Hotel Where Your Boring Everyday Routine Disappears - LOT
The Green Club - Sci-Fi SPA for your Highrollers - LOT
Mayan Temple Casinò - LOT
Sid's Hideout - Casino Hotel - LOT