MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Child Aspirations Set

by MissBee Posted 26th Apr 2021 at 4:05 AM - Updated 1st May 2021 at 1:35 AM by MissBee : Added Chinese translations
38 Comments / replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Child Aspiration Set: This set of 4 child aspirations will add variety to your child sims' lives.

This aspiration was made with Zerbu's Mod Constructor program and I am eternally grateful to them!


What is it?

This set contains 4 different aspirations for your child sims: Perfect Angel, Little Einstien, Delinquent, and Child Star. Each aspiration seeks to utilize interactions added by various packs to give you new goals to accomplish with your sims. Fulfilling these aspirations will provide your sim with a custom reward trait that will boost their skill and career gains, among other benefits. 

Compatibility:
This aspiration set requires Parenthood to function properly. Additionally, the Child Star aspiration requires Get Famous and the Little Einstien aspiration requires Get to Work. Each aspiration can be downloaded individually, but if you intend to download the merged set make sure that you have all three of those packs or the aspirations will not function properly.

These aspirations should be fully compatible with the latest patch.

An Important Note:
While I have tested these aspirations extensively it is still possible that I missed something. Please be sure to let me know if you run into any problems!

Updates:
  • 4/30/2021: Added Chinese translation files thanks to AJia (阿佳).
  • 4/28/21: Updated Delinquent and Perfect Angel Aspirations. See Changelog for details.

Aspirations:
Perfect Angel: These sims want to be perfect children for their parents.

Little Einstein: Little Einstein sims seek to strengthen their minds through school, books, experimenting, and chess.

Delinquent: These sims want to do what they want when they want, and they are not about to conform to anyone's rules.

Child Star: This sim lives for the applause and the spotlight.


Changelog:


Additional Credits:
This aspiration would not be possible without Zerbu's Mod Constructor Program: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/18178...-constructor-v4

Translation thanks to:
- AJia (阿佳) for putting together the Chinese translation strings

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4 Get to Work Get Famous + 1 GPs
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
ChildAspirationsSet_AJia Chinese.zip

Size: 4.1 KB · Downloads: 5,833 · 1st May 2021
4.1 KB 5,833 1st May 2021
MissBee_Child AspirationSet.zip

Size: 76.5 KB · Downloads: 24,372 · 28th Apr 2021
76.5 KB 24,372 28th Apr 2021
MissBee - DelinquentChildAspiration.zip

Size: 18.3 KB · Downloads: 9,034 · 28th Apr 2021
18.3 KB 9,034 28th Apr 2021
MissBee - PerfectAngelChildAspiration.zip

Size: 19.8 KB · Downloads: 9,482 · 28th Apr 2021
19.8 KB 9,482 28th Apr 2021
MissBee - LittleEinsteinChildAspiration.zip

Size: 15.2 KB · Downloads: 8,956 · 26th Apr 2021
15.2 KB 8,956 26th Apr 2021
MissBee - ChildStarChildAspiration.zip

Size: 23.2 KB · Downloads: 8,873 · 26th Apr 2021
23.2 KB 8,873 26th Apr 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
 
38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 8:02 AM
These are great! Love the Delinquent one :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 9:56 AM
Thank you so much, i found there needed to be more aspiration variety for kids, can't wait to try this out
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 10:27 AM
These are really good! I've made one or two child aspirations for my own game, but I didn't think of any like these. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 11:48 AM
Thank you so much dear.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 1:18 PM
Awesome! Thank you

Want a french translation ?
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 2:44 PM
We really needed more aspirations for kids. These four are awesome. Thank you for making this. Perhaps, when you have time you could make traits for children. They are lacking in the game also.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 9:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyjin
Awesome! Thank you

Want a french translation ?

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 9:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
We really needed more aspirations for kids. These four are awesome. Thank you for making this. Perhaps, when you have time you could make traits for children. They are lacking in the game also.


Thanks! I'm certainly not against making more child traits (we seriously need more!), I just have to figure out what options might work. One of the hardest things with putting together the aspirations was dealing with just how few gameplay options there are for kids! There are a few ideas I have kicking around though!
!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 6:49 AM
Hello, my name is Jia. I like your module very much. May I make Chinese translation for your module?
If you like, I can send you the Chinese translation for you to decide whether to add it to the original module.
Looking forward to your reply, I wish you a happy life!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 2:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJia
Hello, my name is Jia. I like your module very much. May I make Chinese translation for your module?
If you like, I can send you the Chinese translation for you to decide whether to add it to the original module.
Looking forward to your reply, I wish you a happy life!

Hi! That would be great! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 9:16 AM
There is a problem with the Delinquent aspiration: to troll teh forums you need 2 in Mischief, which requires 10 in Social Skills.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyjin
There is a problem with the Delinquent aspiration: to troll teh forums you need 2 in Mischief, which requires 10 in Social Skills.

Thanks for letting me know! I have some mods that expand what child sims can do, so I didn't run into that issue when testing. I'll swap that out for different mischief interactions.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:36 PM Last edited by AJia : 28th Apr 2021 at 2:57 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBee
Hi! That would be great! Thank you so much!

Hello, I ran into two problems while testing Delinquent milestones:
1.I've reached level 4 in my kid prank skills,But you can't be an accomplice with anyone.
2.The number of times you declare enemy with another Sims is only shown once, but you need to declare enemy with two Sims to complete.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 4:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJia
Hello, I ran into two problems while testing Delinquent milestones:
1.I've reached level 4 in my kid prank skills,But you can't be an accomplice with anyone.
2.The number of times you declare enemy with another Sims is only shown once, but you need to declare enemy with two Sims to complete.


Hi! Thanks for the feedback! To become an accomplice you need to have high friendship with that sim. Unfortunately, I can't fix the display for the number of times to declare an enemy because of the way it is coded, which is why I had to put it in the description. It's super frustrating Though if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know, it's killing me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 4:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyjin
There is a problem with the Delinquent aspiration: to troll teh forums you need 2 in Mischief, which requires 10 in Social Skills.


Okay, it should be properly playable now! I've swapped it out for running mischief interactions with 5 different sims. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with the aspirations and thanks again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 11:20 PM
Thank you! I love reward traits which changes gameplay.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 3:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBee
Hi! Thanks for the feedback! To become an accomplice you need to have high friendship with that sim. Unfortunately, I can't fix the display for the number of times to declare an enemy because of the way it is coded, which is why I had to put it in the description. It's super frustrating Though if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know, it's killing me.

Thank you for your reply, I have finished the latest version of the Chinese translation:
Perfect Angel:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474745/
Little Einstein:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474744/
Delinquent:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474742/
Child Star:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474743/
I really like your ambition and hope you can make more works!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 7:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBee
Okay, it should be properly playable now! I've swapped it out for running mischief interactions with 5 different sims. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with the aspirations and thanks again!

Thank you for this update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 1:39 PM
This is such a lovely addition to the game, MissBee! I love all four of the aspirations, thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us! I could never in a hundred years come up with something so wonderful but talented creators like you save the day (and my gameplay) all the time! Thank you and keep up the spectacular work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 2:44 PM
Always super exciting to have more gameplay options for children!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 7:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJia
Thank you for your reply, I have finished the latest version of the Chinese translation:
Perfect Angel:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474745/
Little Einstein:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474744/
Delinquent:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474742/
Child Star:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2474743/
I really like your ambition and hope you can make more works!


This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! How should I credit you in the description? Is there a name you would prefer I use?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 7:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunderkind
This is such a lovely addition to the game, MissBee! I love all four of the aspirations, thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us! I could never in a hundred years come up with something so wonderful but talented creators like you save the day (and my gameplay) all the time! Thank you and keep up the spectacular work.


That is so incredibly kind! Thank you so much! It's really mostly the mod creator program to be honest
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 3:22 AM
Hi! thank you so much for sharing this mod, is brilliant. If you like to add Spanish translations, i would love to help
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 4:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBee
This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! How should I credit you in the description? Is there a name you would prefer I use?

You just need to mark the Chinese translation from AJia/阿佳. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2