Requested by Cyclist101 for his science fiction film project, here is The Marauder.
He had asked me to construct a starship which satisfied three requirements: 1) that the ship subtly reflect “aquatic origins,” 2) be built as a military vehicle for his sci-fi marines, and 3) occupy a medium to small lot.
The 3x3 lot is, to the best of my knowledge, hack-free, and requires Nightlife in order to play.
- RGiles’ Transparent Floor Tile Set found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=34012
- Maxis content
- All other wallpapers, floor tiles, and ground cover were created by me.
*EDIT -- Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.71 MB · Downloads: 9,936 · 12th Nov 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Page 1 of 5