New Mesh - SNOWGLOBES!!!
Ready for another useless but cute clutter mesh?? It's my favourite... and I'm sooo glad I FINALLY got it working - (Dang subsets!!) I'm a big fan and collector of snowglobes... so it stands to reason that my Sims had to have them too!! And you guys of course!
I've made 2 types for you... A Snowman and what I call the SnowTree.... The Snowman Mesh is needed for ALL my snowglobes (since I got lazy and just cloned the SnowTree from the Snowman one so I didn't have to go thru adding subsets again - PS. TY Targa for your tutorial!). It is originally cloned from the 12th Century Vase in base game (I only have base game), so it should work fine with EP's. It's a little high on the polys soz, but they are so cool in game... and my low end machine works okie dokie with them. Up to you....
** While I was waiting for the server to stop burping.. I also made a 3rd one - Merry Xmas Rudolph! :D
SnowMan - F 2614 V 1785
SnowTree - F 2318 V 1622
Rudolph - F 4812 V 2739
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 226.2 KB · Downloads: 4,942 · 13th Nov 2005
Size: 710.8 KB · Downloads: 4,741 · 13th Nov 2005
Size: 428.9 KB · Downloads: 4,690 · 13th Nov 2005
Size: 282.7 KB · Downloads: 5,733 · 13th Nov 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2