Completed Career: Star Fleet Career - Teen and Adult
Star Fleet Career – Teen and Adult
Beta Version – Testers Needed
Works will all expansion packs and the original and is based upon the TS2 Uni. Science Career track.
Has custom Icon and unique GUID so it will not overwrite default careers.
GUID, Teen 0x000B290A
GUID, Adult 0x000B2900
Career Aspiration reward is the Military Obstacle Course.
Career tracks are identical for both male and female.
Academy Plebe 100 M-F
Midshipman 150 W- Sat
Academy Student Senior Officer 200 W – Sat
Ensign (Helm Officer) 250 M-F
Lieutenant, Junior Grade (Computer Officer) 322 M-F
Lieutenant (Assistant Science Officer) 448 T, Th, Fr. ,Sat
Lt. Commander (Science Officer) 525 T- Sat.
Commander (First Officer ) 630 M-W, F-Sat
Captain (Captain) 756 M-W, F – Sat
Commodore (Star Base Commander) 1000 W- Sat
Rear Admiral 1500 M,W., F, Sat
Admiral 2000 S,T,Th,Sat
Fleet Admiral 3000 T,W,Th
All chance cards are done in English only.
UPDATE: For those who have Star Trek uniforms in your game and wish to use those instead of the default military uniforms, I have modified the career to accomodate you. Download the files that have "_Ed". You will need to dress your sims in uniforms for their everyday dress and they will go to work in uniform. Also this update has eliminated the helicopter and only used the "Captain Hero Flyaway" for going to work (the closest I could come to beaming in and out.) The next version of the regular career package will also have this change in it.
UPDATE: 11/20/05: Changed the custom icon so a more Maxis style icon. Upgraded all "non-ED" versions to the Captain Hero fly away to more closely approximate beaming in and out. Corrected a couple typing errors.
UPDATE: 2/15/06: Corrected error reported by FriendlyQuark (Thanks!). Error was in both the normal version and the "Every Day" version (the ED version). Fixed only the files because of the new policy related to uploads. The files for those who still want it are not corrected as I cannot upload both formats.
UPDATE: 3/18/06: I am considering this career complete at this point.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 64.7 KB · Downloads: 4,547 · 26th Mar 2006
Size: 64.4 KB · Downloads: 4,145 · 26th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3