Anyway, I found a toddler dress online that I thought was really cute so I decided to make it, then to make it it for all of the women in the family and THEN I found this awesome tartan that I just fell in love with so, yes they are similar but there are two red and black Christmas clothing sets. One is female toddler through adult and the other is also for grandma and grandpa. I could not make the mens come out in a way that I liked so unfortunately they are not included. However, maybe I'll try the men and teen boys again and see what happens.
As I was making these during the past week and a half I started searching up tartan on line. I don't think we can put web sites on here so the .text is two websites. One has an interesting little story about Tartans and the other has tons that can be searched by name or color.
The Important Stuff-
Packaged together are
- Girls: Toddlers and children
- Teens: Teens
- BBW: BBWs and adult Maxis female
- Gram: Elders
You have to have Faeriegurl's mesh in order for these to show up in your game. You can get it here-
I hope that you will enjoy these Christmas outfits, Ceecee
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 122 Bytes · Downloads: 1,112 · 27th Nov 2005
Size: 760.8 KB · Downloads: 1,474 · 27th Nov 2005
Size: 817.5 KB · Downloads: 1,565 · 27th Nov 2005
Size: 491.8 KB · Downloads: 1,641 · 27th Nov 2005
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 1,755 · 27th Nov 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.