More Christmas Paintings
As always, they work in my game but please let me know if you have any problems with them in your game. Each file is an individual *.package file and screenshots are included in the zips. Thanks.
COLOUR ENABLED PACKAGES REQUIRED: This recoloured object was made using the colour enabling package features in Object Workshop. This enables Maxis objects which only had 1 color option available to turn the option on if content is added to provide more colour/texture items. If you do not have these colour enable packages installed this object will not be available in your game. To download the colour enabled packages and install on your system please see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541 and follow the installation instructions there.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 858.3 KB · Downloads: 1,507 · 1st Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.