Hogwarts uniforms for teenage girls (movie style)
There are two different sets to choose from: A "neat" one with the shirt properly tucked in, and a "sloppy" one with the shirttails untucked. Please note that – since skirt and sweater are two separate items – you'll need to change the skirt if you want to switch from neat to sloppy, not the sweater!
I had to alter the original Maxis meshes for both skirts and jumpers to make these work; the meshes are included in the respective .zip-files. The sweater file includes all four house colours; the skirt file includes both the "neat" and the "sloppy" style.
All items can be found under Everyday. No expansion packs required.
Matching uniforms for other ages can be found here:
Children, teenage boys, and Young Adult and Adult Males, and Young Adult and Adult Females.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 192.7 KB · Downloads: 17,928 · 6th Dec 2005
Size: 805.6 KB · Downloads: 18,391 · 6th Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2