Eyepatch and Shoulder Parrot - Pirate pt. 1
This pack has eyepatches for both the left and right eye, and a parrot that sits on your shoulder. The parrot comes in two colors (or species, if you will): green parrot and red macaw. All sorts of fun for decking out your pirate sims.
The parrot is assigned to the shoulder, so it will cut through the head if the shoulder moves that way, and, because sims' shoulders are slanted, sits kind of at an angle. It will also cut through some hair. You will need the MESH and at least one recolor to see the parrot. On certain face types, you may be able to see a spot of skin through the eyepatch. I wanted it close to the head, like it really would be, but I couldn't work out every kink.
You can wear these with other accessories, and with each other. You cannot wear both eyepatches at the same time. Both accessories are for males and females, child thru elder. The eyepatchs stay on all the time. All content is either by Maxis or me.
Edit: I know in the screenshot it looks like the parrot can sit on either the right or left shoulder, but it can't. It only sits on the left. I put my screenshots together in Paint, and forgot that flipping the image made it look like it was on the other shoulder. My bad.
Check out part 2, peglegs, here: http://upload.modthesims2.com/showt...1853#post891853
Recolor at will, and no paysites.
Accessory Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 182.2 KB · Downloads: 10,242 · 9th Dec 2005
Size: 8.4 KB · Downloads: 8,584 · 9th Dec 2005
Size: 8.6 KB · Downloads: 8,316 · 9th Dec 2005
Size: 29.6 KB · Downloads: 15,867 · 9th Dec 2005
Size: 29.4 KB · Downloads: 16,147 · 9th Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by generalzoi.