MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cid Highwind

by SilverandCold516 Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 4:19 AM - Updated 1st Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM by SilverandCold516 : I needed to fix alot of things
29 Comments / replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
I decided to make my own Cid Highwind Sim, he's my favorite Final Fantasy 7 Sim.

I have no idea how to edit meshes, so I recolored everything. I think it turned out allright, and He looks pretty good in the game!

Custom:
Hair
Full Body Clothes
Goggles
Eyes

EDIT: I accidentally put the wrong eyes on him. I included a picture with the eyes I made along with a new version of him

EDIT EDIT:
You need Nightlife for this because this uses the Goggle and Hair mesh.

I made everything that's custom on him.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions/comments, e-mail me at [email protected] or leave a post.

Enjoy, MTS2

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Nightlife
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Cid Highwind.rar

Size: 1.16 MB · Downloads: 2,882 · 11th Dec 2005
Download
1.16 MB 2,882 11th Dec 2005
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:46 AM
Woot! A good Cid Highwind *squeels with joys* I can add it to my Final Fantasy collection. ^_^ Thank you, please do more.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:49 PM
My favorite captain of all time, thank you for making him. Hehe, although he doesn't quite have all the wrinkles...perhaps a younger Mr. Highwind? I could care less, he looks fantastic!!! Now I will be needing to come up with Shera and make them have some twins...or just some Cid Jr's running around causing so much havoc for the neighbors.
So far Cloud and Aeris have one baby. Tifa and Vincent which will be across the street from the Highwinds already have four children lol. I haven't paired Yuffie up with anyone as of yet. Besides, she's still at Sims State hitting the books. Anyways, sorry for the mini babble. Thanks again for this wonderful addition!! You really did make my day Take Care

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 5:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden.of.Black
Woot! A good Cid Highwind *squeels with joys* I can add it to my Final Fantasy collection. ^_^ Thank you, please do more.


thanks! I'm really glad you like it. I'll do more if I can, this was the only Final Fantasy sim I could do that didn't need mesh re-doing...plus he's my favorite!
Butyea, I will definately look into doing more!

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 5:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincent
My favorite captain of all time, thank you for making him. Hehe, although he doesn't quite have all the wrinkles...perhaps a younger Mr. Highwind? I could care less, he looks fantastic!!! Now I will be needing to come up with Shera and make them have some twins...or just some Cid Jr's running around causing so much havoc for the neighbors.
So far Cloud and Aeris have one baby. Tifa and Vincent which will be across the street from the Highwinds already have four children lol. I haven't paired Yuffie up with anyone as of yet. Besides, she's still at Sims State hitting the books. Anyways, sorry for the mini babble. Thanks again for this wonderful addition!! You really did make my day Take Care


Yes, I left out the wrinkes. those are HARD to get in TS2 XD, but the Cid from teh picture I have dosn't have too many wrinkles, maybe it's cuz he's smiling. oh well.
I have a Final Fantasy Family, it contains Cid, Areis, Squall, and Sephiroth. I donwloaded them all from here, They're fairly easy to find!

Hahaha, Cid Jr. that would be awesome xD

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:57 AM
Why isn't the download working?
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:14 AM
Sweet! This is the GOOD cid. He seems to get older and stranger lookin in other games.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefacelessevil
Why isn't the download working?


I honestly have no idea, I submitted it...They said they accepted it. But for some reason it's telling me that it's pending approval...ARgh....

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid644
Sweet! This is the GOOD cid. He seems to get older and stranger lookin in other games.


Danke! I just have to ask, were you able to download it? Some others were having problems.

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 2:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverandCold516
I honestly have no idea, I submitted it...They said they accepted it. But for some reason it's telling me that it's pending approval...ARgh....


Dang, he's so good looking too. It just says "Download pending" and won't let me click anything.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 2:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefacelessevil
Dang, he's so good looking too. It just says "Download pending" and won't let me click anything.


Well to be more EXACT it says "Attachments Pending Approval"
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:19 AM
I want to downlode it, but were do you click to downlode it?

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid644
I want to downlode it, but were do you click to downlode it?


You can't..right now...I submitted it for re-approval. and they havn't re-approved it yet. It should be back up within a day or so!

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Guest
#14 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:37 PM
Wow... a very good cid =)
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:18 AM
Does it need an expansion pack?
Guest
#16 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
Ooh..that Cid looks mighty fine, and I can't wait to try him out..thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 8:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephas
Does it need an expansion pack?


Yea, It needs Nightlife for the hair and goggle mesh.

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Guest
#18 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:04 PM
Awesome Cid highwind you got here! His features are amazing! You did an excellent job!

~Prince
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWinters
Awesome Cid highwind you got here! His features are amazing! You did an excellent job!

~Prince


^_^ Thank you very much for the kind words.

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Estell : 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:17 PM.
I have nightlife but it isn't working? I've downloaded it multiple times and so it couldn't be corrupted... I have all the expansion packs. :/

The error in Body Shop says: This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed. x.x But I didn't have any errors when I installed Nightlife.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estell
I have nightlife but it isn't working? I've downloaded it multiple times and so it couldn't be corrupted... I have all the expansion packs. :/

The error in Body Shop says: This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed. x.x But I didn't have any errors when I installed Nightlife.


Gah! that's never happened before! I duno what to do....

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:49 AM
Wow SilverandCold516, you sure do hace a lot of complaments. I just downloaded him but havn't tried it out yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Wow SilverandCold516, you sure do hace a lot of complaments. I just downloaded him but havn't tried it out yet.


Haha, thanks alot! Tell me if you have any problems, and I'll try my best to fix it.

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estell
I have nightlife but it isn't working? I've downloaded it multiple times and so it couldn't be corrupted... I have all the expansion packs. :/

The error in Body Shop says: This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed. x.x But I didn't have any errors when I installed Nightlife.


Dude I have the SAME problem, I just downloaded, but if I solve it, i'll tell you
Scholar
#25 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:35 AM
I tried installing with Sims2pack Clean Installer... And it worked, but the googles and clothes don't show up
Page 1 of 2