SugarPlum Express Christmas Nursery
The set includes:
Recolor of Nikita's Chug A Lug Nursery set (Crib, Change Table, Baby Bath)
recolor of Boblishman's wall clock
recolor of Rentechd's Windsor Baby Cradle
recolor of Echo's 3x4 floor rug
recolor of 4ESF child's train chair
Curtains - maxis recolor
Potty chair- maxis recolor
High Chair - maxis recolor
2 wall hangings - maxis recolors( 1 is the suspended bridge, the other is the teapot)
Teddy bear in Christmas colors
2 floor coverings 1 carpet / 1 wood
Thanks to all the above mentioned people for allowing the use of thier meshes for recoloring. You will need the original mesh of thier listed objects and the latest files installed for these recolors to show in your game. So follow the listed links to get the mesh files you don't already have.
Also thanks to Numenor, RGiles,Quaxi, for bringing us the tools to make it possible to create and enhance our games. Thanks to MTS2 and Delphy for giving us a place to learn create and share our creations. And BIG thanks to all the Downloadaholics without whom none of this would be necessary. Enjoy all Merry Christmas!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1,008.8 KB · Downloads: 3,721 · 22nd Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by SwtNess2.