Anime Face Templates (Female)
This set replaces the SECOND female thumbnail face template instead of the first because, in my opinion the first actually looked somewhat normal as it's not as freaky as the second and still doesn't make your game as overpopulated by ugly maxis characters that aren't anime. Also, some people like disney and anime about the same, so I left in that option considering it's not anywhere NEAR as ugly as the SECOND template. XD
I would appreciate any tip of a good anime male sim that stays true to the look of anime to have the yang to this yin. That way I can put both here for download, UNLESS someone ELSE decides to make one! This would be awesome!
-- MAKE YOUR OWN! --
I have included some VERY CLEAR AND CONCISE instructions to make your OWN template faces as I feel this is one type of mod that is very useful and otherwise overlooked considering the page views and replies on the previous topics covering this type of mod. I think this is due to the "back and forth" of the two main topics with the directions on how to do this.
When I first read about this type of mod, it was too much to comprehend considering I had just started wanting to Mod and knew nothing about SimPE, thus turning me and other people away from the possibilities. Hopefully if I also post a detailed tutorial on how to do this quickly as well as this topic, people could at least just focus on their own individual template sets (such as this) instead of a whole modded set as AllenABQ's. This would increase the amount of these types of mods considering how easy it is to actually create a single set. Someone just needed to sort out the instructions for doing so. (as I have tried to do) We could have a whole neighborhood (Townies too!) auto-populated with anime-esque characters or aleins or whatever if we modify these Face templates.
Anyway, people would be happy with just ONE modified template, (thus the reason I did this one) and if many people just make ONE, we would soon have a whole set! And someone would probably even compile a whole set if
there were many of these template resources available to do so!
Think about it. Instead of making one character for people to play with, make a whole town with this mod type.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 294.9 KB · Downloads: 3,151 · 23rd Dec 2005
Size: 261.9 KB · Downloads: 4,368 · 23rd Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)