Skintone-by Oepu , slightly recolored by me (only added her face veins, and did a little shading on the nose to make it look more pointy)
eyebrows - peggy
eyeshadow - rose
everything else is custom by me
Not included, you must download manually:
dress mesh - biene
if that link gives you trouble, go to www.sim2-fashion.de, browse to the clothing meshes, and look for pompoesdressmesh.
She looks different in game than bodyshop. Here are the modifications I made in game:
eyes slightly smaller
mouth corners down significantly
mouth width slightly less
jaw slightly wider
All screenshots are after these modifications.
*After further review, more modifications will make her look better: whole face shorter, then move eyes down a bit, move eyes closer together, move mouth up slightly. **Screenshots have NOT been updated with these modifications. Please try this out before you post saying that her face isn't right. I know the screenshots aren't accurate, I tweaked them without a picture in front of me, in-game. She really did look a lot more like her in bodyshop.** I'll update at some point with new screenshots. Thank you.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.27 MB · Downloads: 5,385 · 24th Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3