Santa Claus - Just in time!
Phew! I was up last night planning this skin until 12:30, when all the power went out in my house and I couldn't make a start on it!
Well, I spent practically all of Christmas Eve making him instead and he's finally finished (minus minor tweeks).
This is my first upload to MTS2, and as it's Christmas I thought I'd make my first upload extra special. Hope you like him!
Happy Xmas everybody
- Unzip contents of "amd_SantaBits241205" (except the readme) to \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Double click on and install the "amd_Santa2005" package.
Hopefully he'll then be available to use in the game!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 162.8 KB · Downloads: 5,360 · 25th Dec 2005
Size: 4.34 MB · Downloads: 5,822 · 25th Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 3