3 Christmas Tops!
One Christmas corset, one sparkling red cardigan and one red and green top with gloves.
No Ep's or meshes needed.
Pants made by me also: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112234 and http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112376 .
More corsets made by me on http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112857
I hope you like them, and I hope you have a wonderful christmas!<3<3<3 =) =)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 140.4 KB · Downloads: 1,384 · 30th Dec 2005
Size: 338.6 KB · Downloads: 1,412 · 30th Dec 2005
Size: 115.6 KB · Downloads: 1,702 · 30th Dec 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.