Testers Wanted: Buyable Vehicles / No Moveobjects needed for Cars *Updated for EP*
These are all of the vehicles in game except 3. They can be placed outside without useing the Moveobjects cheat. They don't do anything special like the ones wintermuteai1 made, they are just for decoration.
Thanks to extensive testing by calakarad, it is now known that all of my vehicles work except for the Limo, Helicopter and UFO. Those 3 caused all the problems with the Carpool not showing up.
These vehicles might conflict with other game Hacks or Mods.
The original .zip file has been replaced with a new version.
If you have the original car files in your downloads folder, please remove them before you install the new files.
Place the .package files in your /Downloads folder. You will find the cars listed under the Decorations section, in miscellaneous.
These cars all seem to work with the new Expansion pack also.
If you want to use these vehicles on the Community Lot, you no longer need the collections file to find them. They will show up under Miscellaneous, Decorative. Just like all the Maxis made add on objects.
The attached file's are in .zip format.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 160.1 KB · Downloads: 57,558 · 9th Apr 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6