Leto II Atreides (James McAvoy) from DUNE
So, if you liked the movies and haven't read the books, do so! Believe me, it's worth it.
And now you can enjoy Leto in your game as well I am slightly nervous about this upload as I am always finding it so difficult to build decent lookalike sims, but hopefully you'll like my attempt.
Now, for the credits and meshes:
Hair - maxis
Eyeliner & eyebrows: helaene
Lips: sim cribbling
Eye colour: me
Clothes: lykurgus will need mesh!
The skin looks paler than in the movie shots! --- yes, that is because the movie is generally dark and the illumination has a predominant orange hue to it. James's skin is quite close to that of the skintone I used.
The eyes are completely blue! --- those who know Dune know the reason why. In short, because of the saturation of the blood by the spice melange (an ingested substance) the pupil and whites of the eyes become indigo blue. It was too important of a detail for a die hard Dune fan like me to ignore. :p
My other Dune downloads:
Irulan Corrino (Julie Cox): click here
Fremen Eyes: click here
Stillsuits for All ages: click click here
Paul, Chani, Ghanima: click here
~ Please don't upload these anywhere else without my permission. If you want to include my work on sims etc off this site , ask first! I like to know where my stuff is going and who is using it.
~ I will never allow my work posted on pay sites. Since I make it freely and offer it to ALL simmers it should stay that way.
~Uploading on Sims on MTS is fine as long as credit is given
Thanks for your understanding.
Let me know what you think and if you like my work, please leave a comment or hit that thank you button. Feedback is always appreciated.
Enjoy and happy simming!
EDIT: Added a non-EP version for noodleelf and anyone who might require it. Maxis clothes and hair.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.57 MB · Downloads: 590 · 10th Mar 2006
Size: 2.01 MB · Downloads: 1,189 · 9th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.