*requested* Dune Eyes - Movie and Book versions
The first version are the bright blue, movie style eyes.
Note: they are NOT the same eyes as seen on my Leto sim! I made a better version for this upload.
The deep blue ones are made after the description in the books "without any speck of white, inky blue and unfathomable" so you can download whichever you prefer.
My other Dune downloads:
Leto II Atreides (James Mc Avoy}: click here
Irulan Corrino (Julie Cox): click here
Stillsuits for All ages: click here
Paul, Chani, Ghanima: click here
~ Please don't upload these anywhere else without my permission. If you want to include my work on sims etc off this site , ask first! I like to know where my stuff is going and who is using it.
~ I will never allow my work posted on pay sites. Since I make it freely and offer it to ALL simmers it should stay that way.
~Uploading on Sims on MTS is fine as long as credit is given
Thanks for your understanding.
Let me know what you think and if you like my work, please leave a comment or hit that thank you button. Feedback is always appreciated.
Enjoy and happy simming!
Eye Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 8.9 KB · Downloads: 1,386 · 9th Jan 2006
Size: 10.0 KB · Downloads: 1,467 · 9th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.