I've finished my 'pale' collection of skintones. A darker one is coming up later. Included in all these files, you'll find the matching eye colour for the picture. The skin tones are available for all ages. Different from the Eerie Skin and the Golden Flush is that the girls now have nipples. Since I received many requests for such, I figured that those who don't want them will likely keep them covered at all times anyway. The scars have been removed, and there is no bluish tone underneath the eyes.
You'll find for download here –
Deep Golden – a rich, full tan in a nice golden tone ( eye colour – olive)
Fresh Summer – a warm skintone with cute freckles ( eye colour – deep bronze)
Pale Blush – a pale, porcelain-like tone with a soft blush to the cheeks ( eye colour – soft cloud )
Ghostly – an extremely pale, greyish tone that has a slightly sinister appearance. ( eye colour – glow )
I have University and Nightlife, so I suspect you'll need it, too. I can't help you out with converting files – I'm worthless at those things. None of the hairstyles are mine.
Here's another shot of two of them, so that you can see the muscle tones. These are 'normal' tones, the cut one is more defined.
I hope you enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.99 MB · Downloads: 46,849 · 10th Jan 2006
Size: 3.52 MB · Downloads: 43,006 · 10th Jan 2006
Size: 3.58 MB · Downloads: 49,805 · 10th Jan 2006
Size: 4.94 MB · Downloads: 46,148 · 10th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 8