Hansom "Rendezvous"-with Custom Sound
this object was requested since 21st Nov 2005. Now somebody has no longer to wait for it. I had much fun by spending time with it.
What it is you see in the pictures. If it is similar to reality? - I hope.
Please, again keep in mind that this is and will be a clone of a car!
If you don't mind you surely will take the disadvantages and use it with fun. Animations of the horse are not yet possible!
This object needs Nightlife! It is colour-enabled. After installation you can find it under the carcollection.
Statistics: faces - 9134; vertices - 5046
This is again the horse belonging to the same race like the others in front of the carts I made. The breeder told me it would be very useful for any purpose as long as it had not too much to move!
This time the vehicle is a clone of the Maxis original Sedan that is buyable in the game.
It is tested in an unhacked game. All functions of the original car seem to be available and work. That means also some strange animations like entering the vehicle, upcoming windows in some scenario, noise of a motor are normal. Till now I didn't learn to change that. Don't be surprised!
If you are interested in this vehicle use it like you want. If you find any faults please give us a warning. Though I get better in doing simsobjects I doubt to be able to fix it. But it would be useful for others and maybe we find somebody who could help.
If you think the object is useless or too bad don't download!!!
This is the only site I uploaded this object and it should remain the only site for it!
(That means I hope to participate in that what you could do with it.)
Installation: copy the package-file (within the zip-file) to your downloadfolder or in a subfolder of it. To get rid of it just delete the file.
I hope all of you who asked for this object will have fun.
Again I learned much with this object. So, I think I will get my intended object in the nearer future and then I will no longer bother you with these packages.
Much fun with it!
Remark: If you installed Pets this file will work correctly!
Update June 2007
The object is available with typical sound of these vehicles and changed animations concerning how the Sims enter the carriage. Install the file
To your downloads folder or a subfolder. If you have the older version this file will overwrite the old version and the needed sound files are added.
Thanks to Shaklin for her knowledge and help with custom sound!
Thanks to Quaxi and Thanks to Numenor, RGiles, Quaxi for Thanks to Maxis for the game and the original object
Tutorials and comments that I used and/or which were very useful for me:
J. Woods: The Sims 2 Start to Finish Object Creation Tutorial (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=104795)
Numenor: The Resource Node (CRES) (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=84487)
Numenor: Understanding UV-Mapping (http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...ight=UV+mapping)
Willem81: How to create nightlife Cars (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96995)
Thank you very much!
Car Type: |
Special: Special Type
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.40 MB · Downloads: 24,224 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 1,017.5 KB · Downloads: 30,370 · 16th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4