4 Memphis Belle paintings as requested by jaykay13 ;o)
Please don't forget to click on the thank you link, it really means alot when you do
I have put them all in 1 file so if there are any that you don't like, you can delete them when you are in buy mode in the game. I have included a couple of the pictures I used
Click on the photos to enlarge if you need to so you can see the details.
If you would like any of my work in certain colours or patterns etc just let me know and I will see what I can do for you Feel free to recolour my work, I just ask that you give me proper credit where its due please, even a link back to my original work and not to upload to paying websites as you get them free off here so it isn't fair, thanks.
Please let me know if you like what you see, even in a private message. Your comments are always appreciated Enjoy and happy simming xxx
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
4 Memphis Belle paintings by Mishnumber1.zip
Size: 235.2 KB · Downloads: 424 · 18th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.