My "New realistic eyes" and my "Reflective eyes" as default replacements (requested)
Install: Put the extracted packages into My documents/Ea Games/The Sims 2/Downloads
Uninstall: Delete/Remove them
Note: You may use only one of these sets. You have to chose - or "New realistic eyes" or "Reflective eyes". They'll not work together
You can find the whole "Realistic" set here - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112500
And the "Reflective" set - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=121980
To Morague for the tutorial found in this thread - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52707
I'm new in this, so let me know if there is something wrong
Have a nice day
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 71.7 KB · Downloads: 2,890 · 19th Jan 2006
Size: 72.8 KB · Downloads: 6,536 · 19th Jan 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2