Christmas Clothing Hider
Thank you, Jordi, for adding in father Time & the New Year's baby outfit. I had missed them originally.
This mod hides the Christmas outfits & hats. To see them again next Chrsitmas, simply move this out of your downloads folder. This should hide all of the Santa hats, all of the Elf hats, the Santa outfit & the Mrs. Santa outfit.
I am fairly certain i got them all, but if you still see any in the catalogs - let me know
The added benefit to this is that your townies will no longer be able to draw from these outfits - so - no townies running around with Santa hats! Please note - it won't affect sims that already have these outfits - it just hides them from being in the catalog & from allowing the townies to select from them. If the townie already has the hat then you'd need to teletprt the townie, use the mind control mirror & then change appearance. This will prevent new townies from getting the Santa hat or outfit to start with.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.3 KB · Downloads: 1,792 · 4th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)