Alpha skirt and high heels
I'd like to say that it's perfectly animated, but there's still a glitch inside the thighs during some animations, and the only solution would have been to make the alpha less tight. So, well, no...
Oh, it also features ankles and knees that bend in the right places.
Special thanks to Beosboxboy for his recolours, and to Sgoobysnacks29 for his help with my textures - you'll find a bunch of his wonderful recolours on THIS THREAD or on his section at InSIMenator.net
The skintone I used for the screenshots is from Louis's latest series at Sim Cribbling
Ideas and suggestions are always welcome, but I can't possibly take requests; my to-do list is already a scary thing, and I hate not to keep my promises - I hope you'll understand!
PLEASE DON'T REDISTRIBUTE, recolours are more than welcome but link back to this thread or to InSIMenator for the mesh.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 116.5 KB · Downloads: 283,004 · 18th Mar 2006
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 174,597 · 3rd Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by marvine.