F4-X01-001 (building on mars)
I've built the first building for my mars colony. The name of this building is F4-X01-001 (area: F4, sector X01, building 001).
This is a 4x4 lot and costs 107.700 §.
This house is partially furnished. This house has only one floor. There you can find:
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 toilets
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 free room for your own configuration
- a garage with car
- a garden with swimming pool
Seamless WallWindow by Numenor
Clear tiles floor by RGiles
Laurana fence (beam rounded) by 11dots
Plants by SimVeggie and mickyss
Modern windows / doors by Simgedoehns
Fridge recolor and plants by 4EverSimfantasy
Dresser by ReflexSims
Car (koenigsegg) by DBCAB
and other recolors by myself.
I hope, i dont forgot other custom contents. All custom contents are included.
Many credits to all creators of used custom content.
I hope you like it. Have fun! Please don't forget the THANKS button !!!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 6.61 MB · Downloads: 3,319 · 7th Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2