**UPDATED**Quistis Trepe from FF8
Since simchic has taken the mesh I used down from the free portion of their website, and I can't find it elsewhere, I have remade the clothing on a different mesh. I am updating my instructions accordingly, so if you want to redownload, please make sure you have the mesh. (I'm using marvine's alpha dress mesh, don't bother re-reading if you know you already have it). Also, her face is a teeny bit different now (and better, I think), it's the same face I used in my SeeD version of Quistis, on this site, in case you want to see in game pictures. This will not replace the previous version.
Well, some people have asked for her, so I finally got to it
Here's what you need to download to get her to show up properly:
Hair mesh and color - by rose (www.rosesims2.net) it's on the 4th page of hairs in the free section
**Clothing mesh - by marvine **
I made her clothes and eyeliner, here's credit for the rest:
glasses - by bria
eye color - by Tanja Elina
lips - helaene, www.helaene.com
eyeshadow - by xandher
skintone - by barcelonista
eyebrows - by rose at www.simstv.com
Also, her face is hard to get right, there's only so much you can do. The eyes are probably the main thing. And her face length, although without giving her a giraffe neck there's not much I can do about that. I acknowledge, and am sorry for the lack of resemblance. Hope you enjoy the clothes though! (My settings aren't optimized though, with better settings the clothes will look better I believe.)
PS, you can do whatever you want with this (redistribute, recolor etc) just give me credit please
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.61 MB · Downloads: 5,633 · 5th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 3