Freckles - Inherited along with the eyes
I have to thank Helaene, because I used the alpha from her freckle blush. After much searching (turns out I had the spelling wrong) I now can tell you that you can find the original blush on some of the full sims at http://www.helaene.com You will NOT need this, but the link is required to get the download approved. And also I want to give proper credit to the creator of this excellent alpha! Thank you Helaene!
If anyone wants to remake this in any way (for example replace the eyecolor for one that looks better should be a simple thing to do), please do! I'm uploading more for the sake of sharing this idea than anything else.
Update: I'm sorry for the inconvenience with non working files. I have uploaded files that should work for you now!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 808.8 KB · Downloads: 2,941 · 15th Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2