Time Travel Missions- Royalty Rescue and Martian Mayhem
Many people have been offering gifts of clothing and meshes for Valentines Day- so I decided to provide you with two new careers!
My thanks go out to Boblishman, who very kindly allow me to use his animated French Mantle Clock as the reward for both careers
They stem from the Time Travel Career, and play as little missions you undertake as a History Rewriter (they act as separate careers)
The Stairway Knight
The Savoir of Humankind
The Last Stand
In these careers, the only way to advance is by way of chance cards- you need to select correctly to earn your bonus. Oh, and to stop cheaters guessing their way to a reward- the cards only appear if you have the right skills (the ones needed to be a history rewriter)
* Chance cards are all done
* Both missions have unique guids (no overwriting)
* These missions are EP compatible
* The career rewards have unique guids, and will appear at level 3.
Well, that's it folks- I hope you enjoy these careers, and I wish you all the best this Valentine's Day :valentine
SuperFly (the historically accurate Martian)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Time Travel Missions.zip
Size: 328.9 KB · Downloads: 6,954 · 14th Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)