Child's Bedroom Set in the Maxis alien theme (Requested by Tautaus)
You may need University for a couple of the objects to show, and you will definitely need the latest files for a couple of them to show also.
The set includes:
UM Double Bed and Bedding
Single Loft bed and bedding
Burke dining chair (as a desk chair)
Recolor of Echo's 3x4 floor rug (Thanks Echo!)
2 recolors of the square teapot picture
The carpet in the pictures is Maxis's Gold carpet
As always thanks to everyone who makes Object creation and recoloring possible, MTS2 for giving us a place to share and all the downloaders without whom it wouldn't be necessary to create in the first place. Enjoy all!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 1,641 · 24th Feb 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.