Forcefield Control Panel - Star Trek Style *UPDATE*
This is no big deal, mesh and textures are by me, it is quite low poly and should be recolorable. Based on a sculpture.
You can finetune the placement with the cheat "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false", without it this will be placed in the middle of a wall (or in mid-air if you like... :o)
It has no functions whatsoever, I just created this as a decorative bonus to the forcefield but decided to provide it in it's own thread since you can use this for other purposes, too.
Have fun! :wave:
Edit: You don't need any EP for this (as shown by the icon below) and you find it under electronics - misc in the catalog.
UPDATE! I corrected the problem that this wasn't person intersectable. Now Sims will no longer be blocked in narrow corridors.
Please redownload. You have to sell your panels already installed ingame and must rebuy them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 20.6 KB · Downloads: 13,027 · 13th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)