The Alien Embryo Lamp (as seen on X-Files)
This is of course a lamp, as the title suggests. If it is unlit, you just see a cylinder with a greenish upper part. But if you light it you will see that it is in fact a kind of cryochamber for an alien embryo (have a look at the screenshots). Maybe implanted there by a secret government agency. Or maybe it is a complete hoax to befuddle Fox Mulder. :D
The embryo mesh was taken from www.3dcafe.com, but I had to rework it extensively, mostly to lower the polycount and to change the posture a little bit. Cylinder and textures are by me.
The vertexcount is about 1500 (most of them on the embryo) but if I look at the counts of some of the MAXIS-objects I've seen lately, that is absolutely acceptable.
And if you ever wondered, what the "X" in "X-Files" stands for - now you know... :D
You can use and operate this like a normal lamp (which is no wonder, 'cause it is based on a lamp).
You find it under Lighting - misc.
Have fun! :howdy:
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 93.2 KB · Downloads: 20,735 · 9th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2