The "Dark" Collection Part 5: Wall Coverings
Here are the links to the previous parts in the collection:
Part2: Bed Sheets
Part4: Tables, and counters
As with the previous parts of the collection, this is part of my contribution to the Horror Theme Project. As before, there are too many pictures and files for me to share them all at once, so at the top of this thread, you can only download them all at once. The pics are in the next 4 posts! As with anything else I have made, you can freely use these in any lot you upload on MTS2 or any other free site as long as you provide me the credit for them, and provide a link back to this page. These CAN NOT be posted on ANY paysite! Anyways, I hope you enjoy them, because flooring and ground covering is coming next. Feel free to press the thank you button and rate it if you like them. You can post comments and thanks, too! And as always, happy simming, and have a nice day!
NOTE: See the next four posts following this thread to see the pictures of the wall coverings induvidually and to download them induvidualy
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Dark Collection Wall Coverings.zip
Size: 2.22 MB · Downloads: 4,407 · 11th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)