Maxis "Lost & Found" #18: "Ball Obelisk" and "Monolith" decorative topiaries
While browsing the OFB files, in search of a lost tree (that I didn't find ), I've discovered these two fine decorative topiaries, complete in all their parts; they have a recolourable pot, and Maxis provided also 4 different colours for them!
In the screenshot, you can see the "Monolith" on the left, and the "Ball Obelisk" on the right.
Both topiaries can be found in the Buy Mode catalog, in the Decorative/Plants section.
Open for Business is required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 594 Bytes · Downloads: 23,533 · 12th Mar 2006
Size: 602 Bytes · Downloads: 23,651 · 12th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3