Better looking eyes for the genetic freckles
Thing was, I wasn't very impressed with my previous efforts making the actual eyes for my genetic freckles. So now that I found this tutorial, I have made some new eyes for them.
The freckles still use the alpha from Helaene's place for the light freckles, and a somewhat modified version of the same alpha for the more distinctive freckles. This is because I havent quite got the hang of frecklemaking.
So I hope you guys like these eyes better than the last ones!
Oh, in case you are wondering; the freckles is attached to the eyes, and will therefore be inherited with the eyes.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Genetic Set 2.zip
Size: 883.0 KB · Downloads: 875 · 12th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.