New Mesh: Four-Tile, One Story High, Family Room Window
Are you and your Sims tired of putting in that big shop window as your big front window? Well I feel that this will solve your problems. It comes in four colors: white, black, light wood, medium dark wood, and dark wood. Thanks to IgnorantBliss for letting me use her textures.
So, this window is four tiles wide, and one story high. It lets a ton of light in your Sims' houses.
Polygons: 1765 - not bad at all for a four-tile object
Price: 459 - highish (whatever you want to call it)
Catalogue Sort: Build Mode/Windows and Doors/ Single Story Windows
Once again, feel free to make recolors but always link back to here for the mesh. No pay sites please.
If anyone has any window/door requests, PM me. I'm running out of ideas of what to make!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 223.2 KB · Downloads: 37,395 · 15th Mar 2006
Size: 83.6 KB · Downloads: 39,283 · 15th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4