Star Trek TOS Captains Chair *update*
Kirk could not go without it, nor can you. It's the latest (ahm... it was) in Starfleet design, clear lines and optimal ergonomy to sit out any attack and laugh in the Klingons faces. Comes with exclusive fake leather coating, controls and memory-disk. Heavy duty.
Best of all: polycount is low, 519 vertices, 509 polygons; the mesh and the textures are by me. And the rar-size is only about 70k. Pretty small, huh?
Again this is not a 100% replique of the original but quite near enough to recognize it. The remainder falls under artistic freedom... :D
You can find it under seating - misc in the catalogue, of course I provided a catalogue-description (default [english] and german).
You ask about the guy in the Voyager-type uniform? I guess that was some glitch in the time-space-continuum, I noticed some chroniton-bursts not too long ago... :o)
Let's see what else will fall out of the time-vortex... :D
Live Long And Prosper! :salute:
Update: There were some glitches in the mapping and I moved the mesh along the Z-axis a litte. Nothing major.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 71.2 KB · Downloads: 10,578 · 16th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)