Star Trek - TNG Engineering "Pooltable" (animated)
As seen on the TV-Show Star Trek - The Next Generation: The Engineering Pooltable. With this diagnostic and control-device you are able to manage all the systems of a Galaxy class starship.
The mesh is by me, 405 vertices and 346 polygons. The textures are compiled and rearranged by me, you can get those and other excellent LCARS-graphics on the webpage http://www.lcars-interface.de (german address but the page itself is in english).
The okudagrams (displays) are animated, even with only four frames, the effect is quite baffling.
This is based on a table, you can find it in the catalogue under surfaces - misc. If anyone can tell me how to remove the two slots in the middle I would do that.
This object is recolorable. If you want to recolor this: In the attached file pooltable_templates.rar you can find the two templates used for texturing. Be aware that you have to make a four-frame-animation for the displays (or to deactivate the anim in the TXMT).
Edit: One idea for recoloring could be to change the shape of the Galaxy-class Starship to another one, so the table could be used for other types of vessels.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 35.6 KB · Downloads: 8,704 · 19th Mar 2006
Size: 115.1 KB · Downloads: 10,995 · 19th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2